Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I wish this was a Saturday release. Trying to cop on your phone at work is almost a guaranteed L. Hopefully kaws site does something to stave off the bots for a few seconds at least! That's all I need.

If he sold all his pairs on the kaws website alone and done everything in his power to stop backdoors and bots, then he'd be that dude.

JB isn't going for that (selling everything through his store), so that wasn't ever happening. He could have not given a damn about the wide open backdoor and just let it rock. But it's clear he and his team are trying to come up with something. One good idea, which he would never do, is to have a password that only a KAWS fan would be able to find.

I'm going to head over there around 1 and see how the line is.
they're not announcing today so on the bright side I don't think we have to wait... if so I'm abotu to catch heat from my boss for a 5 hour lunch 
nthat.gif

Filled out a raffle today at Concepts in Boston during a lunch break. No line whatsoever, though dudes were trickling in and out signing up for the raffle. Not holding my breath but I figured it was worth a shot.

it's crazy to see what this thread has morphed into over the last few weeks. Either way, good luck to everyone. Been a huge fan of Kaws for a long time and this would be a huge W, though I'm not holding my breath. 

Filled out a raffle today at Concepts in Boston during a lunch break. No line whatsoever, though dudes were trickling in and out signing up for the raffle. Not holding my breath but I figured it was worth a shot.

it's crazy to see what this thread has morphed into over the last few weeks. Either way, good luck to everyone. Been a huge fan of Kaws for a long time and this would be a huge W, though I'm not holding my breath. 

Dude they already backdoor their pairs to local resellers, the resellers be on Facebook selling

Back
Top Bottom