Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I'll take an L on the shoes like usual, at least now I can try for the hoodie, hopefully that's attainable.

yeah if you are backpacking and staying at hostels all ten days
roll.gif
pass on hostels b i seent the movies and how they get down

Let me know where the hell can you go in Europe for that cheap.

I spent more then 5x when I went to Italy.
Please let me know? Idk about 5x though the American dollar is still pretty strong. With 1500 you can go to Colombia and have a f'ing ball! Literally! Great place and you'll have money left over. Trust me! Colombian women are Top notch too!!

Last edited:
Want that hoodie but hate to pay that price 
tech fleece and tech knit have definitely raised my personal price threshold for hoodies

prices keep goin up and i keep convincing myself that theyre worth it :smh:

but in fairness, i rock the hell out of all my hoodies all through fall/winter/spring

Air b n b bruh.  You can basically get a mansion  overseas for $100 a night.  Then just buy the flight off of Groupon travel. 

Sorry to go off track, but I'm preparing my anus for the usual L.  These are just too fresh.

Last edited:

pass on hostels b i seent the movies and how they get down
just have to do your research. I've backpacked and stayed in hostels in Europe on a few occasions and some hostels are $20/night but that was a few years ago, Air BNB is probably the way to go now and since the Euro is down its a good time to go..

Back to the kicks now....ready to take my L 
laugh.gif

There's good Hilton's all over Europe for around 100 dollars a night. Hostels, y'all tripping
laugh.gif
LOL I was 18 and 21 when traveling through Europe. When I stayed in Netherlands, we stayed at the Flying Pig Hostel which if you peep the ratings has really good reviews and was an awesome spot. Cant remember the names of the places I stayed in while in Germany and Austria. Need to get back over there next year..

LOL I was 18 and 21 when traveling through Europe. When I stayed in Netherlands, we stayed at the Flying Pig Hostel which if you peep the ratings has really good reviews and was an awesome spot. Cant remember the names of the places I stayed in while in Germany and Austria. Need to get back over there next year..
+1 on the flying pig. the memories i have retained from my time there are great ones

need these for sure. might be the first shoe i pay resell for in a long time. also that hoodie is dope as well. looking to see if i can lock down a pair already to get it out of the way. gotta work on friday =(

I stayed at the flying pig too.   I mean, a hostel with a bar full of international coeds where you can blaze all you want out in the open...doesnt get much better than that!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom