Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

tell me what's different between cutting a line at the movies and cutting a line for a sneaker raffle. they're the exact same thing

honestly dude do you believe your behavior isn't wrong? 
There's a big difference, people ain't skipping each other at the movie line while in sneaker lines it happens left and right. And yes my behavior is right, not wrong being a double negative

mercer has a train station two blocks away. there should be no reason to get robbed. even if you walk on the main block there is too much foot traffic for someone to brazenly walk up and try to rob you. hell, grab a cab 6 blocks to another station and stuff your shoes in a bookbag or walgreens bag. so many options...

the skipping lines, i see the point. i've seen people jump the line and it's annoying but i'll be a fool not to move up as well and miss out on my chance

tell me what's different between cutting a line at the movies and cutting a line for a sneaker raffle. they're the exact same thing

honestly dude do you believe your behavior isn't wrong? 

All I'm gonna say is If someone cuts me then I'm gonna say something.

If you let him cut then that's on you homie.

That's life

There's a big difference, people ain't skipping each other at the movie line while in sneaker lines it happens left and right. And yes my behavior is right, not wrong being a double negative
okay, so you're only doing it because everyone else is. that doesn't make it right. I guarantee if there was a line and no one else cut, you wouldn't either. 

you're lying to yourself acting like you're behavior isn't wrong.. and idk what you're talking about with the double negative, maybe you couldn't comprehend it but my question made sense

All I'm gonna say is If someone cuts me then I'm gonna say something.

If you let him cut then that's on you homie.

That's life
how about we don't blame the people he's screwing over and blame him instead? 

and how far do you expect someone to go to stop him? should they get physical and risk getting arrested? because that's probably what it would take to stop it

how about we don't blame the people he's screwing over and blame him instead? 

and how far do you expect someone to go to stop him? should they get physical and risk getting arrested? because that's probably what it would take to stop it

Well I know for sure not saying/doing anything isn't going to stop him

Yall getting way too hostile over this line ****. Haha don't get mad cuz the tsunami of Ls bought to flood the streets

okay, so you're only doing it because everyone else is. that doesn't make it right. I guarantee if there was a line and no one else cut, you wouldn't either. 

you're lying to yourself acting like you're behavior isn't wrong.. and idk what you're talking about with the double negative, maybe you couldn't comprehend it but my question made sense
"Not wrong" is a double negative and yea if the line is playing fair no skippage I won't skip most likely unless there's no choice, iplay fair. But once cats start skipping that's when anything goes

it's actually a pretty dope art 
laugh.gif

This is the type of crap Nike has to start controlling. Check it, Co worker entered the draw for 21M and hit on a size 11... and were in Los Angeles smh

Back
Top Bottom