Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

giphy.gif
What do you find funny?

What do you find funny?

When the same questions are asked due to people's ignorance, the only thing to do is laugh.

Even as a forum noob I made sure to read the thread before I asked questions, but to save you the trouble no one really knows but the consensus is that kaws will most likely give us a heads up on social media - but that won't stop people from watching the site all day just in case.

When the same questions are asked due to people's ignorance, the only thing to do is laugh.

Even as a forum noob I made sure to read the thread before I asked questions, but to save you the trouble no one really knows but the consensus is that kaws will most likely give us a heads up on social media - but that won't stop people from watching the site all day just in case.
I've followed the thread for a month. There was a full page of NYC L's that I skipped yesterday so didn't know if any new info had come out. Appreciate the recap.

Search feature sucks **** on here. And I've followed the thread. That subject hasn't come up in a  few days.
That subject has been brought up multiple times in the last few pages actually. Last time was actually on the same page as your question.

That subject has been brought up multiple times in the last few pages actually. Last time was actually on the same page as your question.
I missed it in the other 60 posts since I last checked the thread last night. My bad.

Last edited:
All these newbies want information spoonfed to them, instead of putting in the work and contributing to the thread... No wonder a lot of the OGs left :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom