Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I love that gif.

But nah, you miss my point. It's poor retailing, and they're better than that. They're acting like Sony did back at the end of Trinitron's dominance, and they should continue to lead in service. Sometimes **** shaming gets people back on track, and sometimes they just don't care.

$350 not spent on shoes gets me another 1,000 rounds of 5.56mm. That's a win in my world.

I love that gif.

But nah, you miss my point. It's poor retailing, and they're better than that. They're acting like Sony did back at the end of Trinitron's dominance, and they should continue to lead in service. Sometimes **** shaming gets people back on track, and sometimes they just don't care.

$350 not spent on shoes gets me another 1,000 rounds of 5.56mm. That's a win in my world.
wut?

View media item 2387738
found his Brooklyn (non nyc) studio....the pairs are all in there.....leeggggooooo
101 N 9th St, Brooklyn (not nyc), NY 11211

Don't you already have a pair?
Why are you still mouthy?

i'm burning my kaws shoes, unless anyone wants em

will trade that garbage for eqt pushas

I love that gif.

Not missing your point. People have been complaining about Nike releases for years. It's not a new revelation.

Make too many pairs, they sit and they're trash. 

Make too little, people are up in arms.

Catch22

Last edited:
and dumb idiots like us going wild over his shoes
yeah makes me a little bit less sad about not getting em... I was loving this guy's work since 808s, but I lost a little respect for him today. His work is still great nonetheless but wouldn't really want to support an *******.

Wait....so only 150 people got the pairs at the BK Museum?

Didn't they pass out 250+ wristbands?

LOL

Back
Top Bottom