Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Bout to pay that 1.6 for sz9.5 on stockx
nerd.gif
Do it.

Damn. I'm just tight I completely forgot about the apparel. I was off 2 hours of sleep when I copped. Just wanted to go home and nap asap.

Glad I didn't go to this nonsense

Nike kaws that crappy museum did a lot of people dirty
I'm sure many people where or are pissed by wasting a day in the rain

Oh ok, I understand that perspective seeing as you were already a fan of his work prior to these shoes. Unlike some of us (me included) who just wanted these shoes and nothing more, couldn't care less about this guys art. No offense to anyone who enjoys it though.
Yeah I totally understand that too. I wont participate in encouraging him as I wouldve liked before. Wont travel to attempt any exhibit of him, wont buy a Companion, and Im glad I didnt get to buy his shoes now that I see how full of himself he is. His art is cool, I won't lie about it, but it doesn't deserve to be bought, contemplated on internet alright but nothing else for the man.

man I wouldve jumped in that VIP row hoping some vip rich ******* get mad and start a riot all together.
That was inside the store, I never got in to see that

oh man you were the first one to talk about the BK Museum this morning Im so sorry for this conclusion to that hard work for real...
Yea oh well, as long as they call me I'll be aight

yeah I did:stoneface: .   how you feel about the odds that we get a pair 
I don't know, id like to say good but I don't wanna lie to you or myself. Where the hell are they gonna pull these supposed pairs from?

So let me get this straight.  The only items from this collection that dropped online FCFS was apparel on Sivas?

for those of you who they falsely told they were getting called.... don't hold your breathe. lol release that anger with the rest of us now and dont get your hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom