Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

they took your numbers so you'd leave without causing a ruckus 
laugh.gif

So let me get this straight.  The only items from this collection that dropped online FCFS was apparel on Sivas?
SNS also, but the silly store only let the instore raffle contestants who didnt win buy the apparel. SMH some of us dont live in EU so how is that fair....

I really feel bad for the people who camped and who have been up since yesterday trying to get these

So let me get this straight.  The only items from this collection that dropped online FCFS was apparel on Sivas?
no, there have been a few other sites that actually dropped apparel and didn't just put them up oos. but sivas was the most well-known

They said everyone but I'll believe it when I see it
If they don't, they would be added to kaws himself as the worst release crew of the year for being some ****** lying pieces of **** people.

Last edited:
The guy already owns a studio 3x the size of my parents house and 10x the size of my apartment, let alone his houses and ****. He got full of himself and stopped caring about his fans.

Last edited:
They actually told the people who's pairs they sold they would call them with their pairs later?

Like they're trying to track pairs down for these people?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That was how they avoided having a riot break out tonight...

They actually told the people who's pairs they sold they would call them with their pairs later?

Like they're trying to track pairs down for these people?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That was how they avoided having a riot break out tonight...
That's exactly what happened, if I get that call I'll be cool otherwise I trooped all day for nada

The guy already owns a studio 3x the size of my parents house and 10x the size of my apartment, let alone his houses and ****. He got full of himself and stopped caring about his fans.

you mad bro?

you mad bro?
Im just telling it like it is. He had a huge fanbase before these shoes you know. His companions and **** all released the way they were supposed to, nobody was mad, and he was building his career and we were glad. Now that he's done, he ****** us over with some publicity stunt and some exposure for his ego and his little yes men.

There is a fine line in making something limited enough so that it's cool and limited enough so that it upsets everyone.

This release was the latter. I think it could have a reverse effect on the resale soon. Killed off a lot of hype for a huge majority of the crowd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom