Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Oh yah fakes are the way to go! Lolz Get em for under retail or pay at least 1k and probably get fakes anyway lol. I kinda was feeling these 4s and I'm not a big fan of them. Honestly it makes me kinda mad about how much time this took away from my family and focus at work. # over it.

Should I just bite the bullet and pay resale for these now? These are probably one of the craziest collabs I've seen and I feel like these will only go up in price the quality and availability of these make me feel like they'll only go up in price in the future. What do you guys think?

Oh yah fakes are the way to go! Lolz Get em for under retail or pay at least 1k and probably get fakes anyway lol. I kinda was feeling these 4s and I'm not a big fan of them. Honestly it makes me kinda mad about how much time this took away from my family and focus at work. # over it.
not sure if serious

Should I just bite the bullet and pay resale for these now? These are probably one of the craziest collabs I've seen and I feel like these will only go up in price the quality and availability of these make me feel like they'll only go up in price in the future. What do you guys think?
I agree!

-Matt

idk who posted the video of the 98%ers. but dam do you guys think that it is true? ***** makes sense tho

Honestly I see this dropping in price to zebra yeezy, people are going to sit until there credit cards come due. Give it about a week until shipments come in a buyers have to compete. They are dope but 1700 for a shoe? Come on now lol. Fakes are looking better by the sec! It's 7:40 east time April 1st. Even for 1k. You really going to wear it? Kinda like white ovo [emoji]128512[/emoji]12. Just take it out of the box like an action figure and put it in a glass case

i wouldnt buy fakes. but at the same time i wouldnt knock anyone who did. because these prices are ridiculous. and a lot of the shoes that are priced 1000+ are actually nice wearable shoes...but not at 1500. i can destroy a 200$ pair of shoes but not a 1500$

i wouldnt buy fakes. but at the same time i wouldnt knock anyone who did. because these prices are ridiculous. and a lot of the shoes that are priced 1000+ are actually nice wearable shoes...but not at 1500. i can destroy a 200$ pair of shoes but not a 1500$

My thoughts exactly, 200 beat and donate. 1500 sit in a box until the glue comes undone

Nah. It's already dropping in prices. Seen some for $1700 today. Still an overpay of course but give it a month or so and wait for the hype to die down, you might snag them below $1000, which is still an overpay but hey, you saved a G.

I'd rather buy fakes than support the real problem in the industry...resellers.

Last edited:
rob dollaz is a clown but he's speaking real facts.

Your favorite Vegas shop buys from UAs and so do a lot of these consignment shops that have inventory that doesn't match their consignee count.

rob dollaz is a clown but he's speaking real facts.

Your favorite Vegas shop buys from UAs and so do a lot of these consignment shops that have inventory that doesn't match their consignee count.
dang thats low and then sell them at resell prices 
sick.gif

You supposedly help fund ISIS by buying fakes
Lmao! [emoji]128557[/emoji] our government funds them as well :wink:. Ya no doubt not copin retail is a sad game when your options are limited, but that's the game. What's worse is all reals have imperfections too. Ever since jordan lost the legal battle with China "things done change"

Nah. It's already dropping in prices. Seen some for $1700 today. Still an overpay of course but give it a month or so and wait for the hype to die down, you might snag them below $1000, which is still an overpay but hey, you saved a G.
I don't think below a gs happening

Don't be sad guys. I'm sure Jordan Brand will be releasing some Wool 4s in the future that look exactly like these. 

people on reddit saying there could be a drop cos the site map changed and there's early links again or something?

Back
Top Bottom