Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I think these are guaranteed to drop on Wednesday since that's the only day I'll be too busy at noon to try (since I hear most of his drops are at noon) smh. Please any other day Brian

I think these are guaranteed to drop on Wednesday since that's the only day I'll be too busy at noon to try (since I hear most of his drops are at noon) smh. Please any other day Brian

Nah

Friday

If you know kaws releases you know they're on Friday's at noon est

Only way I see this going smooth is if they raffle online.

Wait what am I saying. There's dudes buying like 5000emails (literally) with the fwding addresses to their main account lol. Wouldn't the surprise if MORE people ended up with 2-3 pairs.

There's always a way around everything they try against resellers and bots etc. cat and mouse game.

Wait what am I saying. There's dudes buying like 5000emails (literally) with the fwding addresses to their main account lol. Wouldn't the surprise if MORE people ended up with 2-3 pairs.

There's always a way around everything they try against resellers and bots etc. cat and mouse game.

Email list just notifys you when the drop is, it's not like you get an early link or anything

People gonna post it here fb groups ig twitter so if you pay attention you'll know when the drop is with out being signed up for emails

They could link an entry to a credit card like Nike draw in order to prevent that

subscribe, like this he can collects 500 000 emails, then when he wanna sell his art, he has 500 000 new potential customers. 

If he wanted to release them online he would have done it as promised, last friday. 

Maybe he's afraid of a class action lawsuit ? (that he really deserves)
498,000 of those people likely won't buy kaws again after the 4's and especially if they struck out on the only thing from Kaws they wanted 
Im unsubscribing from this email list as soon as the release is over 
laugh.gif

ok.i signed up for the email list, just for the luls. I know that it's basicaly just an ego boost. so he can laugh at all of us..... but I did it anyway. Sure, i have a better chance of dating a supermodel... but I'm going to try anyway.

They could link an entry to a credit card like Nike draw in order to prevent that
shouldve been like the end raffle. you enter you CC info when you enter the raffle. so they pick their people...charge them and avoid the problems. 

shouldve been like the end raffle. you enter you CC info when you enter the raffle. so they pick their people...charge them and avoid the problems. 
people still going to enter 1000 times unless they go through each entry before the raffle looking for doubles that doesnt really stop the super resellers. Becauseout of 1000 entries whats the odds of you hitting with the same card if you use 4 different cards to enter a 1000x.

people still going to enter 1000 times unless they go through each entry before the raffle looking for doubles that doesnt really stop the super resellers. Becauseout of 1000 entries whats the odds of you hitting with the same card if you use 4 different cards to enter a 1000x.

you can block entries from the same credit card number

Yeah there are ways to get around anything. Mass email accounts w/ forwarding, generated/unique credit card numbers, etc.

And with shoes that are reselling for 1.5k plus, resellers are gonna go all out for these.

Yeah there are ways to get around anything. Mass email accounts w/ forwarding, generated/unique credit card numbers, etc.

And with shoes that are reselling for 1.5k plus, resellers are gonna go all out for these.

and thats why i think its gonna be a regular ol shopify w/captcha type release. it cost money to make a site bot proof. no need to spend your profit trying to satisfy twitter/message board complainers.

true. and its not older guys. im 26 its not my age group doing it necessarily its the younger kids that are tech savvy. cant knock the hustle though. just discouraging when you spend months trying to hit release after release and some guy shows up with 25 pairs. been a while since i won anything and ive never won off snkrs, but try with 2 ipads for every major release. started to thing it was rigged its just like you said there are people wtih 1000 emails and 4 CC. 

i was waiting for OG NMD release the other day and some  19 yr old tried selling me a bot system i was like man i dont even know what a proxy is lmao. i cant do anything with that. 

Last edited:
and thats why i think its gonna be a regular ol shopify w/captcha type release. it cost money to make a site bot proof. no need to spend your profit trying to satisfy twitter/message board complainers.

Exactly this. If its a raffle its gunna get jigged so hard anyway..

Funny thing is that bigger websites with more powerful webservers get destroyed on drops for shoes that are much less limited with 50-100$ market value over retail....This drop gunna be a ***** show no matter what....theres no way around it.

been meaning to ask. i know u have another pair of 4s. i felt the insole on these and it feels like memory foam. its different from the normal 4s right?

@vinotwofour  

Last edited:
nah it's the same thing. The lining is different tho but the insole is not memory foam.

Speaking of raffle, submit 1 ID scan per entry. 

Last edited:
nah it's the same thing. The lining is different tho but the insole is not memory foam.

Speaking of raffle, submit 1 ID scan per entry. 

Still easily jigged (i.e. photoshop). Scan into what file format? Jpg? Pdf? Someone would have to manually verify every scan. Not feasible bruh...this ain't a government agency or the dmv ...

Back
Top Bottom