Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

my pair from BackDoor comes in today. can't wait
Getting one from BackDoorga, I mean Bodega. 
Still easily jigged (i.e. photoshop). Scan into what file format? Jpg? Pdf? Someone would have to manually verify every scan. Not feasible bruh...this ain't a government agency or the dmv ...
lol yup, government type shiit. Scan the barcode at the back of the drivers license like they do at liquor stores and bars. 
laugh.gif

Still easily jigged (i.e. photoshop). Scan into what file format? Jpg? Pdf? Someone would have to manually verify every scan. Not feasible bruh...this ain't a government agency or the dmv ...
the best way is to switch up links and random drop like yeezy supply

Those who purchased previously get put on a VIP list. Hopefully he gives Those people first shot at purchase. Would work out well for me.

They should just add a couple quiz questions before someone is able to check out. Would stop bots and most people who weren't real fans. Kinda like how kith handled super greens release

I had luck with the black BFF restock on Kaws...Hopefully that translates to a W with the 4s lol.

Probably not.

why would an auction be fair? You do know auctions are about whose got more money to spend...

The people who don't want to pay(or have)over $1000 for these shoes. Not everyone has over a grand to blow on shoes made for 25 bucks. So, it's not fair to all.

These shoes already selling for over $1k . you're gonna hold your breath for the 0.01% chance you're actually going to get to buy @ $350? Really?

Charity auction for the remaining pairs is fair to all that actually want the shoe.

Now if you don't have that fair market value money you either let it go and move on or find a 98%er *shrug* I'm finding me a 98%er and gonna feel happy when they come in.

0b9008601c265b951fc1df5391828b78_no-caption-provided-kanye-shrug-meme_385-257.jpeg

Last edited:
saying charity doesn't make it any better. An auction is still an auction. Maybe you don't understand the concept of an auction? But its all about who has the most amount of money to piss away. Auction prices usually end up higher than what the market value is. And if you think paying insane amounts is consider fair, why not just suggest people to buy off Flight Club and whatnot

People rather have a 0.01% chance to buy a shoe at retail of $350 than to have 100% chance to buy a shoe at resale or $2,000. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom