Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

the bigges tell ive seen is design on the bottom.

on the real pairs there's one full hand image on the sole of the left pair. and two half of hands on the right shoe. i'm talking about on the middle.

on the fake pairs they're mirrored. - one full hand in the middle of each shoe.

Just look at the little holes where the laces go through, they look horrible. Completely uneven and spaced too far apart.

They posted one clue on IG for the past few days as to where the location would be to find a "golden ticket." Then the final clue was this morning. The clues were pretty tough for me, not being an LA native. Had a few friends I was texting the clues to for help. Anyway, final clue was much easier w/ a google search. All but two ppl in line didn't figure it out until the final clue today. I left the house early bc I knew I needed to be close to the city if I had a shot. Was 10 minutes away from the site once the clue went out and my boys hit me up as I was driving and trying to google. Went there and it looked like 15 ppl in line. I was heated. Got in line anyway and 4 of those guys were Union employees / security so I was actually 11th in line out of 13. Pretty crazy. But once 11 hit, they hid the tickets inside/outside the museum and you had about a minute to find it. One at a time. I'm sure they would've let you have more time if needed....if not, that would've sucked! lol. but found it fairly quickly and it was a wrap. they had donuts and coffee inside for you as well if you wanted.

Shout to Union for keeping it fair. I was sure info would get leaked somehow to employees' friends or something, but seems like it didn't. Unless the two guys in the front of the line had inside info or they legit figured out the clues early. They said they were like at like 4am or something. Thankfully security was there and were cool bc they kept the line in check. One dude strolled up at like 10:30 and hopped in the front of the line saying he was there since midnight. smh. they didn't let that fly. Def could've seen some fights breaking out. But it went super smooth overall.
Dope, and congrats! Makes me want to partake in scavenger hunt type of thing in the future. Solid security is everything. This is why I don't see myself lining up for a 21 mercer release. Kith had their fair share of BS but they've been cool. 

Yo anyone know shoebully? Is he legit he got these at $450 but I think it's some whack *** ***** cat fishing lol

I'm such a paranoid GEEK LOL!

How I got to live this long is beyond me LOL!!

I didn't know what that FAKE COMPARISON VIDEO WAS ?? That was worse than the KAWS interviewers.

Last edited:
Yeah biggest tell tale is the greenish hue on the sole and the suede patches. They'll fix that soon >D may as well hold out for a couple of batches till they get it spot on.

That Bruce Leroy glow on the rep sole tho :smokin

The nappy suede patches is actually an easy fix. Take a brush and go to town on it till it gets that nappy look. I'm sure you can find a video on it lol

Man if you're down w fugazis then you're a fufu shoe enthusiast too, smh
Maybe they like the style of the shoe but cant afford to drop a few thousand dollars on a shoe. Only problem I have is people trying to pass off fakes as authentic for crazy prices.

yup thats why yesterday I said that Gleam raffles are BS. END raffles are pretty BS too. FRENZY raffles are BS. Slang raffles are BS. Don't get me started on HBX. Lets not forget that the last raffle using Gleam for the Zebra yeezys, 1 dude won it and he had 0 social media accounts meanwhile people have tons of entries per person, 1 dude with 1 regular email entry won. 

So far, SNS raffle and SVD raffle is pretty legit with real random winners. 

END is legit. I won these Kaws from there.
TITOLO Switzerland is also legit. Won triple black 750 from there.

A lot of these shops are legit. But me myself an guilty of going nuts when I don't win and making accusations.

And some more details I noticed yesterday. Couldn't stop looking at them. The jump man sign and the Kaws Xs have a shadow with like textured paint to create the shadow if you see what I'm saying. It's a nice touch. Doubt the fakes are that in detail. They really went all out in all aspects. Wish I could get. A pair my size. Id keep them.

View media item 2393269
View media item 2393271
Down to the box man. Hard not to look. Ight I'm done lol. My bad I'm just genuinely impressed. I've never seen jordans with this level of detail/quality in my life.

View media item 2393275

Back
Top Bottom