Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Maybe they like the style of the shoe but cant afford to drop a few thousand dollars on a shoe. Only problem I have is people trying to pass off fakes as authentic for crazy prices.

There's plenty of coveted shoes I don't have because I won't spend crazy resell prices, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna disrespect the origin and creators of the shoe by buying knockoffs.

No shoe is a must have, missing out is inevitable here and there.

There's plenty of coveted shoes I don't have because I won't spend crazy resell prices, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna disrespect the origin and creators of the shoe by buying knockoffs.

They're all just shoes that are mass produced in sweatshops by underpaid Asians, not really concerned with the respect that coming from a sweatshop contracted by Nike may warrant. I don't wear or own fakes but  don't condemn those who do unless they are passing them off as authentic and scamming someone.

Last edited:
I just don't understand how some people can be such slaves to a brand to go out their and find fakes because that's their only means of obtaining a shoe

Isn't also the jumpan on the tongue also off here on the rep? Seems not as embossed???

The upsidedown air Jordan on the inside of the tongue lettering & emboss also seems different, yea?

Well I look at at is no shoe is a must have to pay and support a reseller *shrug* Nike and Jordan got its money by the reseller buying all the pairs so why do I have to put money in these monkeys pockets for a shoe that I Want? Why should me or you be at the mercy of resellers? For what? Some sort of social acceptance that my pair is legit? E-props?

You think I'm a fufu sneakerhead because I want these kicks but will get em from China. You don't know me nor my collection. But then again your opinion matters not to me nor will it affect my day to day. You're just words on a screen. An insignificant pin drop in the World Wide Web. I don't come to NT for acceptance I come to get info and be entertained. *shrug*

With the release of the real and UA 4s in the market, it's making me think that KAWS is behind all of it. Because let's not forget his old clothing line was called "OriginalFake"

You're right he must be behind all the fake shoes on the market.

You're smart.

Last edited:
Isn't also the jumpan on the tongue also off here on the rep? Seems not as embossed???

The upsidedown air Jordan on the inside of the tongue lettering & emboss also seems different, yea?
seriously. The fakes are just getting ridiculously harder to spot. Without it actually in hand, I don't think I would feel confident in doing a legit check.

Everybody who buys fakes argues that they "just love the look", but what you really want is the "respect". I´m sure you will find some grey suede shoes that accomplish a similar look. Hell, I´m sure you can find some Cool Grey 4s for a decend price. Why does it have to be this exact colaboration that everyone that knows about sneakers will notice?

Everybody who buys fakes argues that they "just love the look", but what you really want is the "respect". I´m sure you will find some grey suede shoes that accomplish a similar look. Hell, I´m sure you can find some Cool Grey 4s for a decend price. Why does it have to be this exact colaboration that everyone that knows about sneakers will notice?

I'd just buy these to stock, and buy fakes to wear... That way whenever someone come at me... I just Buss out the BAX & say

What were you say again?

but your still doing the same thing your stocking the real for a reason they are real and have value, you stunting in fakes 

You're right ... You only live once... so you should stunt on people. That's what it's about because were not guarantee tomorrow

The fakes are so close now that no one would be able to tell. Plus no one would ever call you out if they saw you walking by in fakes. I dont "respect" anyone for spending thousands of dollars on a sneaker, it's still just a sneaker and I honestly feel like people that do that are idiots and desperately seek the acceptance of other males because women do not give a damn what factory made your grey basketball shoes :lol: ...but hey, spend your money how you see fit.

The fakes are so close now that no one would be able to tell. Plus no one would ever call you out if they saw you walking by in fakes. I dont "respect" anyone for spending thousands of dollars on a sneaker, it's still just a sneaker and I honestly feel like people that do that are idiots and desperately seek the acceptance of other males because women do not give a damn what factory made your grey basketball shoes
laugh.gif
...but hey, spend your money how you see fit.
valid points.....

i mean, really, whats a fake sneaker anyway?!!

the process of making a sneaker goes something like...

1.  get bulk materials from a warehouse

2.  stitch bulk materials together in a sweatshop in china

3.  pass shoe thru inspection

4a. distribute to nike retailers = real

4b. distribute to your cousins = fake

valid points.....

i mean, really, whats a fake sneaker anyway?!!

the process of making a sneaker goes something like...

1.  get bulk materials from a warehouse
2.  stitch bulk materials together in a sweatshop in china
3.  pass shoe thru inspection
4a. distribute to nike retailers = real
4b. distribute to your cousins = fake
4b. :rofl:

I honeslty wish we still had the era of fakes that was around when I was in high school where shapes were horrible and the factories were flagrant with the ideas. Gucci print Yeezys, clear Jordan 1s and Kaws 4s in every color of the spectrum :lol:

Another thing you have to remember is the Jordan IV x UNDFTD only raffled for 1 to 3K, with resell in the 2 to 5K for about 5 years... After 11' stuff went crazy.

Get em' WHile the gettin' is good for the LOW

Even UNDEFEATED JORDAN IV's are being faked.

How you have a sz. 12 or sz. 13 sample??? LOL!!

Last edited:
Another thing you have to remember is the Jordan IV x UNDFTD only raffled for 1 to 3K, with resell in the 2 to 5K for about 5 years... After 11' stuff went crazy.

Get em' WHile the gettin' is good for the LOW
you also have to remember there were only 72 pairs of UNDFTD IVs

Back
Top Bottom