Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

however, Alp, you don't look Indian or African, so you need to get out
This dude can't be serious, right? This is a supposedly a grown man saying this ignorant manure. Cut it out fam you don't have a clue about what goes on in that mans life. The more you type the more your salty *** comes out. Just because your parents did you dirty doesn't mean it happens to everyone. Some ppl get the itty part of the stick...deal with it :lol:

Last edited:
This dude can't be serious, right? This is a supposedly a grown man saying this ignorant manure. Cut it out fam you don't have a clue about what goes on in that mans life. The more you type the more your salty *** comes out. Just because your parents did you dirty doesn't mean it happens to everyone. Some ppl get the itty part of the stick...deal with it :lol:

alp caught the joke. it obviously went over your head

so my preorder still hasn't received their pairs, said it was a backdoor pair originally. said it would take 7-10 days when they first released, asked today and received same response.  he's pretty vouched for on twitter with a ton of rep and nobody saying anything negative about him, he even offered a refund if i wanted, paid through paypal goods so i think I'm good? definitely getting anxious though

it takes at least 14 business days for the 98%er factories to ship out.

nerd.gif

so my preorder still hasn't received their pairs, said it was a backdoor pair originally. said it would take 7-10 days when they first released, asked today and received same response.  he's pretty vouched for on twitter with a ton of rep and nobody saying anything negative about him, he even offered a refund if i wanted, paid through paypal goods so i think I'm good? definitely getting anxious though

Take refund

it takes at least 14 business days for the 98%er factories to ship out.
:nerd:

View media item 2400492

If it was a back door pair it would've already been back doored on day of release, not sure why it would need 7-10 days. Take the money back now.

Good for them if they are making money. Point stands they should move out of mommy and daddy's house before they are rocking $1500 Shoes and $500 shirts. That's all I'm saying. If shoes come before your own place, your priorities are ******.
so you can get a lady?!? (joke, kinda)

i like you Alp, so i'm more responding to your comment, than responding to you directly.

but like i said, different cultures do different things.  i have friends from India (grown men over 30) who live with their parents.  one just got married and his new wife moved in with the family.

i pick at him sometimes about it like....if you're not making love in the master bedroom, are you really making love?

but the Indian/African culture is like that.  

See its sad how people wanna keep trying to twist every word buddy says & keep telling him what they feel is best? He's saying he's content where he is right now in he's life & i can't understand what's so wrong w/that? Now myself I been w/ the same girl for quite a while & we're planning to get married @ some point down the road, upon which yeah of course we'll get a house. But like buddy, as for now I have no reason to straight up roll out on my FAM cause a group of supposed sneakerheads told me to.... I just had an idea let's quit judging how others live & return to talking bout kicks..etc..

might aswell hand them their ss while they are at it

lol no need to throw subtle shade guys, no dummy here. have protection/precautions on my part, just thought i'd share my experience, after all these forums are about the shoes and what we as members go through to cop these shoes. was just trying to find a way to secure a pair myself without having to pay 1.5k+ and was sharing my experience.

How is this man going to talk about cashing out on some Kaws 4s but is out chea scamming for cologne? :smh: #yougotthegamewrong

..back to the thread, these Kaws 4 are really beautiful in hand, really well crafted and made as well. When you hold it in hand, you can feel the premium materials that went into it...had to pay resell but definitely my fav shoe of the year and my most anticipated drop of the year...

my brother copped me a hoodie off st. alfreds in a XXL. i usually wear XL, hoodie fits a little on the slim side. it looks :smokin :smokin :smokin

This discussion over the last couple pages got me trippin... I remember when I was 19 and staying at my parents, I brought home some new Timbs, already having another 2 pairs, and my dad was like wtf and just tossed them in the trash just like that. It wasn't the Timbs in particular that set him off, I was just being dumb with money at the time, and he wasn't having any of it. Fast forward to now, I been blessed enough to do reasonably well, and my dad just looks at my kicks when he comes over and laughs. I agree that it's on the parents to teach their kids about being smart with money, however they need to do it, because if they don't.... well just look around you, wherever you are.

anyhoo... second pair arrived last night. Brought it with me to work today and might wear them out tonight pending bar plans doesn't cancel from flaky friends.

these things are a beaut. Seriously considering putting sole protectors on the bottom to preserve the artwork soles. And I normally never put sole protectors on anything because I don't care about dirty bottoms but the art on these soles are nice enough for me to consider it. 

Last edited:
anyhoo... second pair arrived last night. Brought it with me to work today and might wear them out tonight pending bar plans doesn't cancel from flaky friends.

View media item 2401139
these things are a beaut. Seriously considering putting sole protectors on the bottom to preserve the artwork soles. And I normally never put sole protectors on anything because I don't care about dirty bottoms but the art on these soles are nice enough for me to consider it. 

Congrats on pickup. Nice.
Definitely wait till you wrap that sole with something.
But wouldn't go to bar club with them at all.

Dope photo.

See, me paying resell for those would prevent me wearing those to a bar. That's too much money spent on something that ONE accidental drink spill could ruin.

This discussion over the last couple pages got me trippin... I remember when I was 19 and staying at my parents, I brought home some new Timbs, already having another 2 pairs, and my dad was like wtf and just tossed them in the trash just like that. It wasn't the Timbs in particular that set him off, I was just being dumb with money at the time, and he wasn't having any of it. Fast forward to now, I been blessed enough to do reasonably well, and my dad just looks at my kicks when he comes over and laughs. I agree that it's on the parents to teach their kids about being smart with money, however they need to do it, because if they don't.... well just look around you, wherever you are.
Wait...

So as a child you went and wasted money on a pair of Timbs and your father taught you a lesson in wasting money by wasting the boots that you bought with wasted money? LOL.

Wouldn't just returning them for your money back been the more valuable lesson?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom