Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I'd bet a lot that those are fufu. It simply wasn't possible to get 20 pairs of these. The few stores that got them didn't get that many. Social Status/APB got 18 pairs to split between like 9 stores. Maybe he got 2 pair from 10 stores but I doubt it. And he just got them 2 weeks after release? Suspect af.

Highly doubt that. Tier 0 got at least 30-50 pairs each. Just look at the Shoe Gallery Miami art contest. They had over 40 "winners" - some real, some rigged (fnf) im sure.

Backdoor world is deep af. Much more pairs going to high profile resellers and fnf - believe it or not. 23 penny the perfect example - and he is legit af - where U think he is getting his pairs? The Bd is real fam.

I mean you can have all your theories you want, and with some places it'd be true, but you're just wrong on SS/APB. James doesn't play that. Sucks for me bc if benefit as much or more than anyone if they did but I respect how serious he is about it.
**** outta here bro. Don't do business with him. There wasn't even that many people on the line when I went to pick up my pair from KITH. These are scarce. I have not seen anyone doubling up. I doubt a reseller would be able to get 5 pairs, let alone 18. 

Between Flight Club NY, Flight Club LA, and Stadium Goods there's probably like 15-20 pairs per size.

That pair looks to be legit.

However, with a shoe like this, I'd try to atleast get a reciept and make sure that reciept is from one of the authorized retailers that actually had pairs.

Not a consignment shop receipt.

An authorized retailer.

**** outta here bro. Don't do business with him. There wasn't even that many people on the line when I went to pick up my pair from KITH. These are scarce. I have not seen anyone doubling up. I doubt a reseller would be able to get 5 pairs, let alone 18. 

Between Flight Club NY, Flight Club LA, and Stadium Goods there's probably like 15-20 pairs per size.
I'm with you on this. Not sure why you're telling me to **** or who you're telling me not to do business with though.

Nike doesn't care. This isn't their first rodeo. It's mostly kaws trying to save face. Hopefully those guaranteed pairs get theirs but to me it just seems like it was all just crowd control

Nike did hand out everyone who had a band for the soho store opening a $200 gift card just cuz they didn't open on the day they said they would so I do believe they "care"

Nike did hand out everyone who had a band for the soho store opening a $200 gift card just cuz they didn't open on the day they said they would so I do believe they "care"
That's a nike event

This is about Kaws and releasing on his website, Nike could care less.

Back
Top Bottom