Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Did yall forget it said the 24th?????...Those pending charges is an authorization charge to verify the card. Stop freaking out.

Last edited:

That pending charge is specific to google pay I thought. They do that every time. To clear this up did anyone who did not use google pay get charged 0?
I didn't use Google pay and have 2 pending $0 charges. One for Kaws and one for Google pay.

There's more than 500. In that case online raffle is a waste of time. He might as well give to celebrity friends. 500 doesn't redeem a profit at all even from an IT, logistical, and marketing perspective. I will bet my left toenail its more than 500...otherwise there's no point and Nike/JB aint losing money for a 3rd party collab.
This is about hype, not profit. You realize that right? There's been many collabs with less than a 500 production. Hell Undefeated had one with 72 pairs. Thinking they made 5k of these Kaws is just comical. 

I've seen the whole "I'm selling my boyfriends collection for him" description before on spots like poshmark, Craigslist etc. and they're always fakes (mainly Yeezys). I'm not saying dude got fakes, just saying it's hilarious how the "boyfriend" can't handle it himself [emoji]128514[/emoji]
she never said she was selling it for a bf...the SG receipt as her name and all...she told she

Why would you not plan on noon when the man said noon? That's on you.
^This. KAWS gave you the time man, if you really really wanted the shoes then you've made the extra effort to stay in front of a computer at 12. Anything less, then it would be on you. The short minutes of the raffle are actually greatly appreciated as it shortens the raffle and discriminates the bots.

This is about hype, not profit. You realize that right? There's been many collabs with less than a 500 production. Hell Undefeated had one with 72 pairs. Thinking they made 5k of these Kaws is just comical. 
Undefeated didn't sell online go through all of this either. All of this costs money...unless KAWS is paying JB. This is business first...hype second.

No pending charged of $0.00 so looks like an L for me
laugh.gif

15x9xlg.jpg

Didn't KAWS post that winners will be notified on the 24th?
They did but most people are inherently stupid

Undefeated didn't sell online go through all of this either. All of this costs money...unless KAWS is paying JB. This is business first...hype second.
thats not how it works with billion dollar companies.

hype = marketing

so this "non profit" is paid for out of the the marketing budget

sorta like how companies pay millions for super bowl commercials

my computer gave me captcha but my phone didnt

luckily i made the switch quick enough to get in

My captcha tho was weird. I would click on the pics and they would just disappear real slowly and come back with different ones not even pertaining to what i was suppose to click lolol 

You obviously aren't familiar with how business works if you can't comprehend taking a loss on something to create general hype about your brand. Google the term "loss leader" and educate yourself.

I have 2 pending charges for zero dollars. One at 12:03 when I got through and another at 12:10. Not sure why. Only entered once.

Back
Top Bottom