Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

The jacket and shoes are $598 with nys sales tax before any shipping charges and I guess no one on here ever ordered off his site to say if there are shipping charpers or not
does anyone know ?

I doubt i'll be picked
0.000000000000000000000001% chance you win shoes and jacket.

0.000000000000000000000001% chance you win shoes and jacket.
I figured the more you spent the better the chance

Did everyone get an authorization or just some people on there cards

But my major question is if shipping is charged for the package

Anyone ever order from the kaws website before ?

Last edited:
Only 3 winners. Might a well play the lotto. They put up a FSR size selection like they were doing one size. That means people entered for sizes they probably didn't even have lol. Clickbkait and marketing basically.
No way they'd raffle a fsr, those 3 are still $4,000 or so. Plus if they just listed 3 sizes they would've had the same number of entries, but this way somebody is likely getting their own size

It's a separate raffle for each item.

Everyone's card got pinged to see if it's a live card. Some banks show the ghost charge, some don't. It means nothing.

No reason to worry about shipping. Again, there's next to zero chance you hit on both. Hitting on 2 1/45000 odds isn't going to happen.

Shipping was a flat rate of $28 whatever you got

The jacket and shoes are $598 with nys sales tax before any shipping charges and I guess no one on here ever ordered off his site to say if there are shipping charpers or not
does anyone know ?

I doubt i'll be picked
I ordered off his site before cheaperst option for shipping was around $25

Maybe the only time I'm constantly checking my account happy to see a $788 charge on my DEBIT Card. Smh

Last edited:
@alp is that the swarovski jacket?

I'm glad everyone who was out there in Bk got pairs. That's fair. Surprised the window lasted 6 mins today. Completely forgot and opened it at 1230 way too late. Welp.
Nah, Bape bounty hunter hoodie

Back
Top Bottom