Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I have like 17xxx order but still didnt recieve cancel or confrimation.Should i wait or kaws forget about me lol?

Shoes: 10.5

Hoodie: XXL

Jacket: XXL

Tee: XXL

nthat.gif

Entered raffle for all items, only once, still no W or L email. No pending charges either, not looking good :tongue:

stupid pp thresholds, if that tax a crazy number I ain't doing it again :lol:
yea they be Wylin, they can get you for up to 40% of earnings, legalized gangsters man :smh:

NYC tax, NY State tax, Fed tax and sales tax/whatever tax.
Big Apple nice to visit, not good enough to live enjoy life.
Good thing about you hitting PP threshold is that means lots of business activity.

Yup, I don't walk in a Best Buy and ask them to purchase the items in the store at wholesale price and call them resellers cuz they're upcharging me.
laugh.gif

pretty much, I got a sizeable collection of stuff I wouldn't be able to afford if I copped all out of pocket
now you are comparing yourself to bestbuy?

you are not an authorized retailer of any brand.

it ends with me here.

I'm not going to derail the thread anymore.

Scrub out.

Last edited:

Did you enter for only those two items? Curious how this worked. I submitted 4 different entries. 1 each for shoes (L), hoodie (W), jacket (W), and tee (W). I got a separate email and charge for each one. Did they pull each submission and you won whatever you entered for on that one? Just curious how it worked since you got 2 wins on that one email. Now I wish I would have entered for everything on each entry. That one entry may have lost though.
Yea, I entered for those two items for one entry.

Back
Top Bottom