Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Hate to be lame and quote myself, but it should be reiterated.

Although we've all been gotten before if you've been doing this long enough....If it's too good to be true, chances are it is.
Even at $1100-1200 is sketchy to me. There's a lot of shady fools out there.

Hate to be lame and quote myself, but it should be reiterated.

Although we've all been gotten before if you've been doing this long enough....If it's too good to be true, chances are it is.

I've seen fakes going above $1000. This guy is selling his for $1200. I already know it's fake but I'm just curious to know the duck tale behind his pair.

View media item 2455222View media item 2455223View media item 2455224

IMO, the price on legit pairs are consistent and are still at $1400+ (popular sizes)

If someone were to list an authentic pair in 10.5 along with a tee, jacket, and hoodie all in XXL, what would a fair package price be? Or would it be dumb to list as a package bc you'd be looking for a specific person that wears a 10.5 and XXL gear?

Last edited:
If someone were to list an authentic pair in 10.5 along with a tee, jacket, and hoodie all in XXL, what would a fair package price be? Or would it be dumb to list as a package bc you'd be looking for a specific person that wears a 10.5 and XXL gear?
I would guess at least $2000 as a package but it's prob best to sell separately. My estimate is:

Kaws Jordan: ~$1400-1600
Jacket: ~$300
Hoodie: ~$300
Tee: ~$125

It's hard asking for $2000+, a lot of people will hesitate.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are becoming stigmatized with so many fakes, there are prob 10 times more fakes than authentic pairs in circulation right now...

These are becoming stigmatized with so many fakes, there are prob 10 times more fakes than authentic pairs in circulation right now...

I agree and what's sad is a good amount of people are paying ridiculous amount of $ for fakes.

If a few pairs fell in my lap like that I would probably do the same. But considering all the trouble I went through for em nah, I gotta get cashed out nice for it, probably will put the set of clothes up with the kicks on eBay for 5 racks and see what people offer
..wow 5 racks?? I understand you're throwing in the clothes but damn..lol
roll.gif

Damn that price from a reseller in france...

If another colorway release, the value will certainly be less high than the grey. Small chance to trade

The thimbs up
You bought this on EBAY?

Need a close up pic of the heel, shoelaces, stitching and the tongue, in and out.
The suede it's not good. Not fluffy enough, those are fakes no matter how you look at them. It's over 

Back
Top Bottom