Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I entered my CC number, but selected Visa instead of M.C, still went through with confirmation page. You think this will be a problem?

your order number don't matter its a damn raffle B

they just going to put all the numbers in pile and pick according to size.

over 100000 Plus entries

i assume the site just stops once a number is hit.

Lowest number entries I've seen were in the 90,000's and highest I've seen have been in the 150,000 - 160,000 range. I'm assuming the first 90,000 orders are from companions and such.

If i'm not mistaken there were about 50,000 entries last time so say about 60 - 70,000 this time and then filter out all the bots/duplicates. Definitely not the worst odds.

I’m hurt bcuz one of my entries isn’t valid. I forgot to change Visa to MC. That’s dumb. They find my city and state by entering the zip but they can’t identify a card type lol.

Tried to call my bank to give em a heads up but HSBC said they cant manually do anything unless you are physically traveling and approving all charges overseas.. bs. I do have a 0.00 charge though and they reset my card so it should be smooth.. hoping tech issues dont botch my chances.

Tried to call my bank to give em a heads up but HSBC said they cant manually do anything unless you are physically traveling and approving all charges overseas.. bs. I do have a 0.00 charge though and they reset my card so it should be smooth.. hoping tech issues dont botch my chances.
Same here man. I'm gonna be pissed if I win but my card gets declined

KAWS × JORDAN Lottery
Thank you to all who registered to enter the KAWS × JORDAN lottery today.

Due to overwhelming demand we decided to close the entry window after 15 minutes. All entrants will be notified within 24hrs. Good luck!

stupid work made me forget all about this lottery :lol:. Good luck all. I probably used up all my wins during the releases last week any.

i feel like if Kaws took all the entires and weeded out the winners emails for the grey pair and then chose from the lottery for the black pair it would be fairer, then more ppl will have at least a chance to own a pair via grey or black..just my 2cents

Lmao

Back
Top Bottom