Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Yea I think a lot of us were DQ'd because we kept trying to enter when the page kept saying "Please wait" or whatever. sucks when they teach us you're not official until you get that confirmation page. They need to send confirmation emails for crap like this to avoid accidental multiple entries
That would be BS if true because it’s the sites fault not ours.

I'm bout to cry.

Attachments

• IMG_7132.jpg
    IMG_7132.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 70
Yea I think a lot of us were DQ'd because we kept trying to enter when the page kept saying "Please wait" or whatever. sucks when they teach us you're not official until you get that confirmation page. They need to send confirmation emails for crap like this to avoid accidental multiple entries
I was stuck on that "Please wait" button loop too. I think I had to hit it like 4-5 times for it to actually go through. I only 2 did entries. 1 under my name and email, and my wife did one. She still hasn't received an email yet for hers though.

Congrats on your wins guys, I’m salty i didn’t get these. Was going straight to feet too smh

i hate all you that got 8.5 and 9...... yeaa that sodium level is at a all time high right now -__-

Back
Top Bottom