Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

so are you saying insurance is included in our $30 shipping fee?
Even if it isn't, it costs between $20-25 and sometimes more to ship from east coast to west coast (VA to CA/WA/NM personally in deals I have done). They set one price for all shoes to cover to shipping to everyone. Some will only cost $12-15, but some actually will come close to needing all if not more of that $30 charge.

UPS comes included with like $100 insurance and USPS priority is like $50 included. Not sure if they added insurance or not but it would only be for their benefit since can just call the CC company and tell them you didn't receive the product if it didn't make it to you.

I don't know why are you guys tripping over $30 shipping. You won a limited pair of shoes, you're already paying $350 for. If you don't want it, I'll take it for retail and gladly pay that $30...I'll even pay $100 shipping for this pair.

Stop over thinking it and just enjoy the moment. This is First World Problem to the extreme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not tripping off the $30 charge for shipping to ship to CA from TX, even if it is just ground, but ghatdammit they better pack them MF by tomorrow....

It will remain pending charge until kaws ship it right? Used my debit card wit these,

I feel like this all too good to be true for me, i feel like somehow some way I'm gonna get an email that says "due to high demand of the Kaws Jordan 4s we are unable to fulfill your order, we sincerely apologize"

Back
Top Bottom