Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Y’all geeking out in here about some shipping confirmations...lol “Pursuant to our terms your order will be processed and shipped within 10 days.” Should of waited before you accepted that offer on STOCKX

got a pending charge the day after kaws emails came rolling in. now my kaws pending charge has disappeared. never got an email. guess thats an L.

not sure why they would play with my emotions like that.

Did the people who got shipping emails live on the east coast? All the people i knew that won in Texas still haven't received shipping emails either. I'm curious if it's a regional thing

Nope, live on the east coast where they’re shipping from and didn’t receive shipping email as of yet.

I am in the boat that got the funds taken out of my account then redeposited, but I got the W confirmation. I am just patiently waiting for them to take the money back out and get shipping confirmation

it's probably shipping out in random waves, there's people who got the initial W email and didn't get shipping yet and then theres people who were left in limbo with no W or L email but got surprised with a shipping email. It gives people hope since its not consistent, had it been everyone who got the initial W email got the shipping, then I would be paranoid since im in the same boat with everyone who got charged but no initial email (however Kaws did confirm I won after I reached out).

btw, I still have a pending charge on mine compared to some of you who had it disappear but I dont think it matters as others have already said sometimes the pending falls off and you get charged after its processed or shipped. I'm guessing it depends if it was a debit or credit or what bank you have. everyone should be good.

Back
Top Bottom