Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Just got my pair in today Quality is on point
A8D20A31-BF72-4AE3-B497-E043351B991D.jpeg

Mine got rescheduled to the 12th. Which is good because there’s a massive fire here and wouldn’t want to lose these puppies

well.. got shipping notificatino on 11/30 but no movement since. I requested to pick up at a UPS location and the only status is "A delivery change for this package is in progress. / Package held; UPS will contact customer for further instructions"..but now there's a button that says file a claim that just popped up...

This is getting absurd...

Still no shipping confirmation email

order #188XXX

I know email says “Pursuant to our terms your order will be processed and shipped within 10 days.”

Would that mean technically they have until Dec 8th to send out shipping? It only says “days” not business days...

Mine has been stuck on "Ready for pickup" for about five days and just got movement. Rescheduled delivery for my day off. Life is good

I talked to ups today my order says " ready for pickup " for the last 5 days and she tells me that my package will be there tomorrow but they don' have the box in hand...so how the **** they gonna ship me my kicks from NY to Florida next day with no box... I ****ING HATE UPS

This is getting absurd...

Still no shipping confirmation email

order #188XXX

I know email says “Pursuant to our terms your order will be processed and shipped within 10 days.”

Would that mean technically they have until Dec 8th to send out shipping? It only says “days” not business days...

I’m in the same boat 19xxxx

I talked to ups today my order says " ready for pickup " for the last 5 days and she tells me that my package will be there tomorrow but they don' have the box in hand...so how the **** they gonna ship me my kicks from NY to Florida next day with no box... I ****ING HATE UPS
Does it still say ready for pickup

same with me
See ya’ll there fam. Ugh I actually went earlier today and was told they couldn’t find it. Lady workin the counter came through though and just called me sayin she found it. Fingers crossed tomorrow’s pick up goes smooth. That area is creepy lol.

Bruh, UPS is ruining Christmas everywhere lol:rofl:

See ya’ll there fam. Ugh I actually went earlier today and was told they couldn’t find it. Lady workin the counter came through though and just called me sayin she found it. Fingers crossed tomorrow’s pick up goes smooth. That area is creepy lol.
where did you go ?

So my tacking updated to in transit now. But it stills says processed on December 1st. Is that Normal?

Mine got rescheduled to the 12th. Which is good because there’s a massive fire here and wouldn’t want to lose these puppies
In Cali?

Stay safe. Im staying in doors for the meantime. Fire shouldn't reach me, but can't be good breathing that in right now.

Hey NT fam, is the black pair a grayish black or just black? asking cause pics they look grayish black

Back
Top Bottom