Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

It's like any other black nubuck pair from Nike. It's an ashy black. Flash makes it look extra ashy.

well.. just got off the phone with UPS. they have no record of my package being in their possession so if anyone else got tracking and no movement probably hasn't been scanned by UPS or picked up by them...

Me... every 5 mins
1015CA0C-0CC1-4CEB-851E-E9904D045803.jpeg

A buddy of mine is still waiting for his package to come and hes super anxious because he wants to resell it and said as each day goes by the price is dipping more and more......lol. I just checked stockx, he has a point.

A buddy of mine is still waiting for his package to come and hes super anxious because he wants to resell it and said as each day goes by the price is dipping more and more......lol. I just checked stockx, he has a point.

If he's smart he should keep it for 8-10 months

well.. got shipping notificatino on 11/30 but no movement since. I requested to pick up at a UPS location and the only status is "A delivery change for this package is in progress. / Package held; UPS will contact customer for further instructions"..but now there's a button that says file a claim that just popped up...
Same thing happened with the pair my sister has coming for me. They were originally supposed to get to her today, but since she submitted a request to pick them up from UPS there's been no movement...stuck on "delivery change requested" with no info available.

If he's smart he should keep it for 8-10 months

Yup, all these people that bought them to make a quick buck are panicking. Price is falling because of that. Once those people offload theirs the price should rise back up. If you bought them as an investment and can afford to wait to sell, wait.

supposed to come tomorrow...just got this email

Due to operating conditions, your package may be delayed.

L.

UPS playing ****ing games with me man

since they were going to my house i paid $5 and had them ship to my work office so i could sign, look at tracking and it says Suite number is either missing or incorrect at 11:01am. i call up immediately and tell them i know for a fact i put my Suite number. Cant even understand the ****ing UPS Customer Service, i tell them 3 more times over the phone the address i want them delivered to.

7:21 hits i look at UPS app and what do you know - The suite number is either missing or incorrect, Were attempting to contact the receiver to request additional info. Meanwhile they never called me or never updated my info i guess when i made my call SMH

so now i have it pending to a local UPS store across street from my job.

you can tell im fed up with UPS as i already had my Yeezys stolen from Monday off my step, when i never heard a knock or doorbell, let alone hear my dog bark " i was home sick all day laying on couch"

Back
Top Bottom