Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Finally shipping email received. I can finally move from obsessively checking my email to obsessively checking UPS tracking :lol:

still no shipping updates on my tracking number. waited 5 days for shipping emails, probably waiting another 5 days for progress on shipping. hahaha

Holy **** finally got my size 12 shipping now hopefully it gets here before we break for winter

Finally received that shipping confirmation, size 12 gang!!! Can't lie I was getting a little nervous

Patiently waiting on the day they announce the boutique / South state street release.

I refuse to believe that was all they were going to do with that shoe..................

to those that have them in hand...are they better or worse than you expected? Better in person than in hand? Spill the info

pacmagic2002 pacmagic2002 it's KAWS bro. Considering how limited most of his projects/products are, I wouldn't hold my breath. Especially considering the lack of info the preceeded the drop.

zmoney3 zmoney3 better in hand than expected. Mix of materials is nice and if you like IV's these are far from a let-down.

Man I can’t go pick these up from where Kaws is shipping them out from ? UPS told me they don’t even have the package they just have the billing info and it’s still at the shipper.

Man I can’t go pick these up from where Kaws is shipping them out from ? UPS told me they don’t even have the package they just have the billing info and it’s still at the shipper.
I'm sure it's gonna take a min to package all these shoes.. as you can tell KAWS is handling everything, so unlike a nike shipment that has 100's of people boxing, packing and shipping.... KAWS is doing everything with 11 employees.. so I would say be patient. You will all get em...and they are worth the wait..

Received my pair last night and baes 8.5 shipped this morning :nthat:

87225854-3C99-4F1C-AD17-B73638396493.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom