Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Finally picked up my pair from my ups location after having to come back a second time. Straight up walked to the front of the line 20 deep and said “I was here yesterday they just found my package”. Unboxing these at home I gotta say I’m a little underwhelmed. Nice....but not 350 nice. Box pops more than the shoe lol. Don’t get me wrong- still super thankful - great way to kick off the holidays.

hello NT, you guys think $900 for a Kaws 4 black sz 11.5, DS with the receipt, 100% authentic is a good price? thanks.
anything under 1k Is pretty good I would say . they seem to be hovering around $1100-1200 in my local area and fb groups. when you say receipt do you mean the winner email? because the shoe doesn't come with a hard copy receipt.

anything under 1k Is pretty good I would say . they seem to be hovering around $1100-1200 in my local area and fb groups. when you say receipt do you mean the winner email? because the shoe doesn't come with a hard copy receipt.

screen shot of the email receipt...but ill be checking the shoes for authenticity, I have the grey pair so I know what to look for.

The Kaws 4s is as good or even better than the UNDFTD 4s. Aside from the amount made - which is unknown, these shoes have premium materials, a glow sole, special packaging, these shoes is in great underwhelming colorway, and this is a Kaws piece - a KAWS art piece.

I want to believe that this is a $15k-$20k shoe; along with the UNDFTD and Eminem. The Kaws 4s can be a $15k-$20k shoe as well. But it cannot get to that value if everyone is devaluing it by offing it for "next to nothing". Think about it... No one really buys shoes for $2k; let alone $1.2k - unless you're a 1%er. So you dropping the price in increments is such an act of desperation or just idiocy (no offense). I say that because over time, WE can make the value go up by not being so quick for the short change. Do you just make a flip to pay the bills for the upcoming month? or how bout you just give it time and later make a flip that can pay the bills for a year. Let's be smart people. If you're lucky to secure a pair for retail and only want to resell, stop thinking about the 99% bracket and prey after the 1% - because what's $20k to a 1%er?
If I can remember, this is the same treatment the UNDFTD 4s went through during the first initial year of release. People were offing their pairs for $2.5k-$4k, easy. I can imagine what is now going thru those same people's heads when they saw the UNDFTD get up to $20k.

Please make smart investments.

99mI3l6.gif

The Kaws 4s is as good or even better than the UNDFTD 4s. Aside from the amount made - which is unknown, these shoes have premium materials, a glow sole, special packaging, these shoes is in great underwhelming colorway, and this is a Kaws piece - a KAWS art piece.

I want to believe that this is a $15k-$20k shoe; along with the UNDFTD and Eminem. The Kaws 4s can be a $15k-$20k shoe as well. But it cannot get to that value if everyone is devaluing it by offing it for "next to nothing". Think about it... No one really buys shoes for $2k; let alone $1.2k - unless you're a 1%er. So you dropping the price in increments is such an act of desperation or just idiocy (no offense). I say that because over time, WE can make the value go up by not being so quick for the short change. Do you just make a flip to pay the bills for the upcoming month? or how bout you just give it time and later make a flip that can pay the bills for a year. Let's be smart people. If you're lucky to secure a pair for retail and only want to resell, stop thinking about the 99% bracket and prey after the 1% - because what's $20k to a 1%er?
If I can remember, this is the same treatment the UNDFTD 4s went through during the first initial year of release. People were offing their pairs for $2.5k-$4k, easy. I can imagine what is now going thru those same people's heads when they saw the UNDFTD get up to $20k.

Please make smart investments.

I feel you on that....but...15k-20k? Lets wish these were even worth 1.5k lol. These things are dropping like flies.....flight club got some some for $1300 (previously 1500) minus the commission fee even lower. Stockx shows $1050, $1010 being sold, etc. These things might actually level out later lower than the grey pair which is around $1500, so these black pairs might end up being $1200 at the highest or something overall.

I think the real winners are now. Those that were able to sell for 1200-1500 in the beginning, you won. People are copping for lower now.

you would think for the $30 shipping and handling they would do something other than ups ground sent out a week and a half later... Mine aren't showing up until the 12th....

you would think for the $30 shipping and handling they would do something other than ups ground sent out a week and a half later... Mine aren't showing up until the 12th....

From the site. "Please allow 5-7 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery. All domestic orders are shipped UPS Ground."

Heads Up For Those Still Waiting On UPS Delivery....

I Chose To Have My Package Held At A Local “Access Point” After Hearing All The Horror Stories In Here.

Checked Back In The App Today And Noticed It Said “Exception: Action Required” Under My Tracking. Called Over To UPS Just Now And Turns Out The Local Access Point I’d Chosen Was Full And No Longer Able To Accept Packages. Arranged To Have It Held Out At The Main Hub And Gonna Go Pick Them Up There Today.

Hope That Helps Others With The Same Alert On Their Tracking Info :nthat:

After a week of no movement I get the delay email... only to track the package and it’s on vechile for delivery today

I'm convinced some people have no concept of being patient. It's the damn busiest time of the year for UPS and this took place the week of the largest online shopping day ever. News flash packages won't be delivered in normal delivery times.

Please be advised that UPS is experiencing a tremendous backlog causing many shipments to be delayed. While you have received a tracking number, it may not be showing any movement yet due to this delay. Please be patient, as your order has shipped and is currently being processed by Ups.

This came from kaws at 330AM

Back
Top Bottom