Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

just saw this update on UPS....wtf.....what should I do??

"The receiver states the product was not ordered and has refused the delivery. / The package will be returned to the sender"

What in the hell is going on with UPS????? Mine was initially stuck at ready to be picked up, now it has been delayed for the last 3 days. Probably will end up in Alaska with this outfit

just saw this update on UPS....wtf.....what should I do??

"The receiver states the product was not ordered and has refused the delivery. / The package will be returned to the sender"
Sounds like maybe it was delivered to the wrong address. Call UPS asap.

UPS customer service rep said the UPS access point I have my UPS My Choice set up to refused the package....she said I would have to call Kaws.......anyone know if you can call them?

prices are going down, I hope snkrs draw does happen I might get my size 12 cause resale is always high in my size

Got mine yesterday. Had to chase down the UPS Truck!!!

Attachments

• DSCN8612.JPG
    DSCN8612.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN8615.JPG
    DSCN8615.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 62
That happened with my Jeter’s and they got sent back to warehouse and I was given a refund. Not sure what KAWS will do

UPS customer service rep said the UPS access point I have my UPS My Choice set up to refused the package....she said I would have to call Kaws.......anyone know if you can call them?

Try selecting a different UPS location. Sometimes they'll refuse it because there are too many packages being held at that specific location. Sounds odd but it's happened to me a few times.

Try selecting a different UPS location. Sometimes they'll refuse it because there are too many packages being held at that specific location. Sounds odd but it's happened to me a few times.
happened to me too with OW1s from SNKRS. but it was redirected to a larger UPS customer center for me to pick up. sounds like his are going straight back to KAWS

remember when there was a rumor that Kaws was going to give "loyal" customers (those that shopped on kawsone before) the better chance to get the Kaws 4's. Would've been nice considering I buy from kawsone a lot

When I won, I felt that was the reason. I bought the Black BFF off of the site earlier this year. Will try for "small lie" next week.

I think it’s fair to complain about egregious shipping when you know the seller is gauging you in front of your face, as Kaws is (he should charge 10-15 for S&H, cmon). This is a tax, markup the shoe if you want, but not some fake tax through shipping.

Loving that resale is dying here, these seem to have had tons more stock than the grays. Bots will eat on SNKRS, but I think this settles at 700-900 resale when all said and done. Won’t touch 1k ever again.

I can wager on that..The same was said about off-white ones and everyday they go higher..SNKRS drop raise hype/ salt levels to another level. The reason they are dropping now is because of this rumored SNKRS drop. Resellers want to get rid of their pairs before a new wave hits the market and drops the price below what's now.

too me 3 hrs to get a UPS "supervisor" on the phone.....package was rejected by a UPS Access Store (official UPS retail store) and is already in transit back to KAWS. I just sent KAWS an email (shop@kawsone.com) asking if they can re-send it. Pray for me please.
Why would they reject it tho

Back
Top Bottom