Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

hope a EU relaease soon :frown:!!!! i can grab a grey pair cond 9/10 for 800... but prefer hit on retail on those black

Anyone order the figures, got charged and order screen but didn’t get email?

-tried to check out with brown by itself ("please wait".. multiple times) - never got to the confirmation screen.
-tried to add the other two colors while checking out.. - never got to the confirmation screen.
-successfully ordered 2 (black/brown) with confirmation screen. never received an email.

-Wells Fargo contacts me for Fraud Protection, have 4 orders with Kaws Inc. (2 orders for one figure each, 1 order for three figures, 1 order for 2 figures). I said they're legit,

-checked my WF app, only the order with 2 figures is pending/temporary chair.. still no email..

-saw that the grey sold out right now, placed another order for the black just in case, confirmation screen + confirmation email right away..

>D>D

Mine was 12:13

A couple of people on the Kaws reddit said the same thing happened to them with the Jordan release. Got charged, but no email that they won and then a couple of days later got shipping confirmation. Hopefully our orders aren't in limbo.

IMG_20171212_181321.jpg
Just received my order....box lid damaged and writing on the shoe....anyone else have visible writing on their shoes?

At this point I’m just hoping UPS delivers mine, the thrill of getting them has been quite diminished with this long shipping delay :smh:

IMG_7035.JPG
My box was slightly damaged. The bottom part that was bent had more of the brown paper than the other side. I think it got packed in to tight. Regardless happy as hell. Got mine before shipping changed from preparing. Love these. Def gonna sit on them until it warms up in MA. Resellers suck IMO. Sneakers are meant to be worn by people that respect the culture.

Did anyone hear anything about the rumored restock on the 18th? I have not seen any news about it at all.
i think literally one person tweeted it and Pinoe posted it..supposed to be snkrs but idk who or what if theres any validity or if some influencer is salty they missed out and is trying to drive prices down... #restockGate

it's a shame it took ups so long to get these to me. might have to stock them for a while. stockx prices are too low at the moment. anyone else feel my pain?

Back
Top Bottom