Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So my package stayed on "Order processed" since Thursday. Oddly it said IN TRANSIT though but had no origin scans or any scans at all. Yesterday I check the tracking and it went straight to Delivered and signed for by somebody in Philadelphia. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. Somebody from UPS knew these were Kaws 4's in the package and delivered to their homie. I already called UPS and they started an investigation but who knows how that'll turn out.

Ok so the update to my story of my package being sent to the wrong state. 8 business days have passed now:

A buma** driver was sent back to the house to retrieve it on December 4th. He failed to retrieve it. Apparently these bums at UPS closed my case already and didn't tell me a damn thing. :frown:

Last edited:
:emoji_heavy_multiplication_x: :emoji_heavy_multiplication_x:
8AB9A833-DC46-49D6-A739-EE0A227CFF3B.jpeg

Damn. My black pair as a big ol crease on the midsole. SMH glad it seems I'm the only one to have had this issue and that I was gonna rock em anyways.

Dang people

In the Air Max 1 thread, people are acting like going to kill resellers

But on this thread when somebody say “reseller f*** buyers life over” people go mad

What if AM1 thread & Kaws4 thread people face off? That would be 3rd world war!

I’m ready for the restock on SNKRS
So if I’m lucky I’ll get my first pair...

Dang people

But on this thread when somebody say “reseller f*** buyers life over” people go mad

Not sure anyone is that passionate about their opinion on resellers to go to war.
That may have been a bit of a stretch boss

Ok so the update to my story of my package being sent to the wrong state. 8 business days have passed now:

A buma** driver was sent back to the house to retrieve it on December 4th. He failed to retrieve it. Apparently these bums at UPS closed my case already and didn't tell me a damn thing. :frown:

that sucks, and yeah no way someone is going to give up those shoes weeks later when a UPS guy tries to retrieve at the wrong house. whether the person had knowledge of shoes or not, they probably knew it was valuable or looked up the shoe they got and flipped it for a come up. the story is still far fetched, kind of crazy it was suppose to be sent to you in cali but then ended up in a totally different state across the country. definitely sounds sketchy. what's extreme is it wasn't even delivered and someone took it off your porch or something but it looks like someone during transit knew what it was and redirected it during transit to somewhere completely different. you should still push the issue with UPS....

Dang people

Because there are more OG collectors in the Air Max thread, and that's traditionally been a thread that helps each other out with releases.

Won a pair on stockx for #$770!
That low?
Last time I saw was $825 for my size
Because there are more OG collectors in the Air Max thread, and that's traditionally been a thread that helps each other out with releases.
That explains.

AM1 never gave me deep impression in my life but AM97 did.

Resellers have their way of making money..... nothing wrong, it’s not your Jesus, selling shoes like betraying Jesus.

Some more photos, because outdoor lighting is so much better.

IMG_20171214_101231.jpg
IMG_20171214_101300.jpg
IMG_20171214_101320.jpg
IMG_20171214_101357.jpg
IMG_20171214_101421.jpg
Nice truck
I have a 06 Silverado 4 door 4.8L

-tried to check out with brown by itself ("please wait".. multiple times) - never got to the confirmation screen.
-tried to add the other two colors while checking out.. - never got to the confirmation screen.
-successfully ordered 2 (black/brown) with confirmation screen. never received an email.

-Wells Fargo contacts me for Fraud Protection, have 4 orders with Kaws Inc. (2 orders for one figure each, 1 order for three figures, 1 order for 2 figures). I said they're legit,

-checked my WF app, only the order with 2 figures is pending/temporary chair.. still no email..

-saw that the grey sold out right now, placed another order for the black just in case, confirmation screen + confirmation email right away..

>D>D

update for anyone that cares about the Small Lie figures.. received an email update for my last order (1x Black Version) and it said "Cancelled per customer request". SMH

Still no updates on the order with 2 figures. Still have pending charges..

Back
Top Bottom