Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

need to quit with the "hearing rumors." not helping anyone without posting the source. more often than not, you're just hearing someone who wants to act like they're in the know

If they release again it will be the canceled pairs or returns due to failed delivery attempts. I think kawsone did the raffle right and just released them all from one spot

Was hoping to get a pair of size 9.5 from StockX for $800 but guess it’s not happening. Oh well...

You must not like anybody! This was a very robotic response

No, it's just that I wouldn't assume anyone is going to give me a several hundred dollar discount, and I certainly wouldn't rant if they didn't. No one is entitled to someone else's finances.

I was in a similar situation recently, and I gave my non-sneakerhead friend a fair offer (over retail but under market value) BEFORE the raffle, in case he won and I didn't. If we didn't discuss it prior, it would be ludicrous to assume he would just give them to me for retail. That's a ridiculous expectation.

No, it's just that I wouldn't assume anyone is going to give me a several hundred dollar discount, and I certainly wouldn't rant if they didn't. No one is entitled to someone else's finances.

I was in a similar situation recently, and I gave my non-sneakerhead friend a fair offer (over retail but under market value) BEFORE the raffle, in case he won and I didn't. If we didn't discuss it prior, it would be ludicrous to assume he would just give them to me for retail. That's a ridiculous expectation.
You would have not entered the raffle if your friend didn’t tell you about it! Real friends look out for each other and if he can afford $380 on shoes and hold out over a $100 difference he ain’t worrying about money. The guy did him dirty and with the same thing happening to me I totally think it’s bull crap if he’s a true friend

The Greys released at FA CHItown, tier zero stores, EU sites, HK, JPN, kawsone.com, Cleveland Museum, (can't remember if it restocked).
The BLKs only was a US kawsone.com release thus far?

Last edited:
The Greys released at FA CHItown, tier zero stores, EU sites, HK, JPN, kawsone.com, SNKRS Draw, Cleveland Museum, (can't remember if it restocked).
The BLKs only was a US kawsone.com release thus far?

Black was a Kawsone exclusive. Same stock numbers as the greys, but all those pairs that would have been allocated for tier zero stores and other release methods were all allocated for the Kawsone raffle. Entries looked like they were capped at about 200K, and stock was around 2k. 1% chance for anyone who entered. Definitely the fairest release I've seen, and I'm not just saying that because I won two pairs. :smokin

My breaking point is 2 stacks. As much as I appreciate the shoe, there is no way that I could keep it if it's worth over 2

This is how I feel about my Mars Yards and they are creeping up to 2k on GOAT...tough to hold on to a pair of shoes when they appreciate 1000% in under a year

I'm curious gents, I told an 'friend' about the KAWS before they dropped. He won the raffle, he had no intentions on wearing, bought them specifically to flip.

Well as we all know the market bottomed out and so he's been stuck with them.

As some of yall know, my pair got stolen/lost and I really want them to wear. I approached him to buy his pair to trade for my size, even offered to pay a little extra as a kind gesture. Well he rebuffed my offer and won't sell them to me as he wants to hold out praying the resell market rebounds to what he originally thought they'd sell at.

Would yall feel some type of way that a supposed 'friend' wouldn't throw you an assist?

it depends on how much u offered him honestly. for the info he owes u mcdonalds, nothing more. he won a raffle. he didnt buy them from u. tell him he owes u dinner, and if he wont buy u a big mac meal, then just cut him off and stop talking to him. that's what i would do.

it depends on how much u offered him honestly. for the info he owes u mcdonalds, nothing more. he won a raffle. he didnt buy them from u. tell him he owes u dinner, and if he wont buy u a big mac meal, then just cut him off and stop talking to him. that's what i would do.
Couldn’t disagree more!

Couldn’t disagree more!
I on the other hand, agree. I tell my friends about releases all the time but It never once crossed my mind to ask for a crazy steal. Info is all over the web so it’s not enough to give up a shoe thats only going up in price. As a matter a fact people always ask for steals from their “friends” just so that they could scoop up the resell themselves after a couple months. If you yourself aren’t giving them good deals, then don’t expect them to do the same for you.

All I expect is a thank you .. I dont expect any of my close friends to give me an OOP especially if the shoe isnt even in my size! I think it is a huge stretch to call him a backstabbing fool then continue to speak ill of him when you considered him a "friend". I mean nothing here is new, you told him about a popular shoe and maybe said something along the lines "it will go for high resell" and his intention from the start was to resell.

Black was a Kawsone exclusive. Same stock numbers as the greys, but all those pairs that would have been allocated for tier zero stores and other release methods were all allocated for the Kawsone raffle. Entries looked like they were capped at about 200K, and stock was around 2k. 1% chance for anyone who entered. Definitely the fairest release I've seen, and I'm not just saying that because I won two pairs. :smokin

Exactly bots couldn’t eat on these like they did the greys that’s why you don’t see people posting pics of 10-15 pairs because they couldn’t. Unless you had your girls or someone else enter as well as your own your only getting one pair. If stock really is the same as the greys once people realize this prices will be equal to or greater than the greys.

Prices creeping back up?

Sizes 7-9.5 are def creeping up. Lowest asked on an 8.5 last week was 850 it’s up to 939 right now

For those who have already worn their pair, how do these fit compared to other IVs? Most IVs fit .5 snug for me.

Back
Top Bottom