Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I received my shipping email from DSG. So anyone who got theirs from there should probably check their email.

THIS!!! All of the complaining about OG retros is ridiculous....do they not understand that a shoe that is 13 years old is going to either going to be color faded or that color they used during that time may not be very close due to advancing color palettes? Go ahead and complain. It'll allow us Double and triple up

That's what I'm saying bro, people can keep knit picking on little details. Personally, I'm happy with my pair and if it wasn't for upcoming releases I would have doubled up. But everyone can continue to knitpick, it leaves more opportunity for us to cop.

Might get the steels if I can't get the Powder Blue. You think they'll restock the Powder Blues?

The Steels are dope, but if you want these definitely follow J23App on Twitter and make sure you turn on push notifications from him because since the White/Infrared's dropped (the time I followed him) he's constantly keeping everyone up to date on restocks.

this is the powder blue thread, why tf are bringing any other shoe up besides the OG that dropped Nov. 94.! And the First retro that dropped Yesterday.! Yea, you from Chicago and you must be 5.! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't know if you're playing, but did you read what I responded to or just ignore everything??

The Retro of a OG colorways makes sense. But usually it's used describing a early retro as being OG.

Chicago 10s were a Chicago exclusive, they only released in that city. had nothing to do with the Heat.

Well I'm not going to make a deal out of it especially since I'm from Chicago but keeping it 100. Here's an expert from an article I was able to find but no need to go back and forth, I'm more than happy with the Chicago name I just happened to think it was an interesting idea I encountered from a different perspective I guess. "Technically, the white/black/red Air Jordan X colorway you know as “Chicago” could actually be considered as "Miami", since they were first worn by Harold Miner of the Miami Heat as a PE. When Michael came back from retirement late in the 1994-95 season wearing the same colorway, people forgot that “Baby Jordan” ever wore them. They’ve been known as “Chicago” ever since. But then again, Scottie Pippen also wore this colorway before MJ returned (but not a PE like Miner’s), so there is a bit of a grey area."

Lol, what did I start. OG and retro can't possibly be put together is the point I was trying to make

I think the confusion is that some people incorrectly label OG colorway retro's as OG retro's because the new colorway's are still being used in the retro model's which we refer to as Retro+. I guess it's starting to confuse people.

I've never witnessed so many dudes bickering over frivolous knowledge in my life 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Lol simply by reading responses, it's obvious who is an internet-era sneaker head....... Sign up dates say a lot too. Og and retros powder x look very similar. Great job jb, been awaiting these for 12 yrs
This doesn't apply to everyone.  I may be new to #NT, but I started grade school in 86-87.

I was around for all the OGs while MJ was still active in the league.

Ive never gotten a pair of 10's before and I think I noticed why I never liked the Steel's. The black is only on the bottom and doesnt come up like it does in the Powder/Chicago's. Wonder how they would look if they followed suit...

This doesn't apply to everyone.  I may be new to #NT, but I started grade school in 86-87.

I was around for all the OGs while MJ was still active in the league.
Same here.  I got my first pair of Jordans in the 6th grade in 1985-86.  They were the OG black/red AJKO 1's, size 9.  I had the privilege of witnessing MJ's entire career.  So funny when someone disagrees with me and refers to me as a "noob" because of my post count on a message board lol

I'll be at the villa Friday I started screaming [emoji]128541[/emoji] when I heard the news. I gotta shut my mouth[emoji]128586[/emoji]before my girl stab[emoji]128298[/emoji]me. Who's all hitting the Villa up? Oan.......my Xs are dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]no matter the shade. Thanks for the entertainment though you suckas[emoji]127853[/emoji].

I havent recieved shipping confirmation frim ndc like the rest of you did. Looked on status and it said preparing to ship. Hope they aint doing nothing funny.

It means retro of a og colorway. It's just quicker to say, not to be taken at its literal meaning. Not a big deal.

I'll be at the villa Friday I started screaming [emoji]128541[/emoji] when I heard the news. I gotta shut my mouth[emoji]128586[/emoji]before my girl stab[emoji]128298[/emoji]me. Who's all hitting the Villa up? Oan.......my Xs are dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]no matter the shade. Thanks for the entertainment though you suckas[emoji]127853[/emoji].

Good luck and be safe man, I heard that the Roseland and Marshfield locations release were garbage and sketchy as ****.

I won't be out there at 9 4sho. Me and a few of the guyz might go later for a buy 1 get 1 that they usually have. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom