Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Same here.  I got my first pair of Jordans in the 6th grade in 1985-86.  They were the OG black/red AJKO 1's, size 9.  I had the privilege of witnessing MJ's entire career.  So funny when someone disagrees with me and refers to me as a "noob" because of my post count on a message board lol

My Join date is today and I wore OG Powder 10s to gym class in 1995 my freshmen year of high school. Of course they got stolen out of my locker....back in those days we wore shoes the day they came out, that sort of stuff is frowned upon now

Was out bowling with my fam when I noticed that everyone and their mother had these joints on already :lol: ...... Will bust these out in a few years after most people have dogged theirs out.

I never wear shoes when they release. I don't like when a million other people are rocking the same shoes I have. I usually try and wait 6 months to a year before they become a "regular" for me. Thats just me though.

Any comparison pics of powders and ice blues? Havent seen ice blues in a while. Always a good excuse to see some pics [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
I never wear shoes when they release. I don't like when a million other people are rocking the same shoes I have. I usually try and wait 6 months to a year before they become a "regular" for me. Thats just me though.
I know what you mean, Ive yet to rock Grapes,Laneys,Bred 1, and now these will see the pavement in the summer

There's a Villa opening up on the 28th on 1205 N Cicero doing a pretty cool refresh, they may have these but they will have the Bred 1's according to their picture. I'll post if I can find it.

EDIT: Here's the picture
mean.gif
 another chance at those 13s I will miss
sick.gif

Anybody get a back order e-mail from Eastbay?

:wow:

When I called them to check my order (since it was still requiring approval) they told me only half of their shipment was received and that the other half was coming. They said my order was being backordered. I sent Eastbay a DM on twitter and now it's ready to ship.

When I called them to check my order (since it was still requiring approval) they told me only half of their shipment was received and that the other half was coming. They said my order was being backordered. I sent Eastbay a DM on twitter and now it's ready to ship.
Backorder usually means that they will restock the people's order's that cancel in the next day or so if anyone is looking EB might be a good play Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:
I passed, yeh i got the og's but now i really wont the retros too wear often. I just copped 3 pairs from my grail list tho so cannot bring myself to do it.. If my local FTl had em tho, i wouldnt be able to resist. Hmm. Might trade my steels if i have too

199.00 shipped, not bad depending on how bad a person wants them
Cost me $184 after tax.....an extra $15 shouldn't dissuade anyone if for some UNGODLY reason you weren't able to cop yesterday. I don't see how anyone who wanted one actually couldn't get it. I scooped 5 online for myself and friends with relative ease.

Does eastbay even put out magazines anymore. I remember me and the crew in the back of the classroom with eastbay. We had a system too, first check out the basketball section, then runners, glance through cross training, scope the boots , then go back and check the gear and accessories. Eastbay and slam magazine is how you stayed up on the latest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom