Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Random thought because I wore my PB the other day... I think 10s are so underrated. They are super comfortable to walk and ball in. Very natural feeling on your feet. Plus I love the design. Has to be in my top 5 favorite AJ

Chicago 10s are nice, these are too tho! Mine still sitting in the box
They both nice, I like the red/black combo more tho. 

Random thought because I wore my PB the other day... I think 10s are so underrated. They are super comfortable to walk and ball in. Very natural feeling on your feet. Plus I love the design. Has to be in my top 5 favorite AJ
Yea they are dope, only bad part is the creases, man. My creased after my first wear and I was sky walking in them.

C
Concurred. So minimalist in the design yet works so well. Can't go wrong with these + black joggers.

Last edited:
Yea they are dope, only bad part is the creases, man. My creased after my first wear and I was sky walking in them.
That's just 10s man. I always tell ppl. If you really hate creases, don't get 10s. I know they crease after 1 wear basically so it doesn't bother me at all
C
Concurred. So minimalist in the design yet works so well. Can't go wrong with these + black joggers.
That was my outfit too
laugh.gif

Agreed, and they're definitely in my top 5 (Along with the 1's, 3's, 4's, and 11's) One of the most comfortable shoes to not only walk in, but ball in as well. Only complaint is the squeaking that eventually pops up as you walk.

Agreed, and they're definitely in my top 5 (Along with the 1's, 3's, 4's, and 11's) One of the most comfortable shoes to not only walk in, but ball in as well. Only complaint is the squeaking that eventually pops up as you walk.
YES! My Chi 10s squeak and its annoying. Heard there's fixes to it if you check out the maintenance thread. Heard on another thread if you put baby powder under the insole it'll stop the squeaking a lil

Over three months after the release I finally broke down and copped a pair off ebay; $137.50:

View media item 1011703
Wasn't feeling them that much anymore when they finally dropped, and picking up a pair with my brother, and seeing the horrible paint job on the bottom helped me pass. But i've still always wanted a pair. Thankfully this one seems to have been painted by someone who actually enjoys the job. No problems. :smokin

Over three months after the release I finally broke down and copped a pair off ebay; $137.50:

Wasn't feeling them that much anymore when they finally dropped, and picking up a pair with my brother, and seeing the horrible paint job on the bottom helped me pass. But i've still always wanted a pair. Thankfully this one seems to have been painted by someone who actually enjoys the job. No problems.
smokin.gif
DS?

[@=/u/137817/TimShepard]@TimShepard[/@]

DS. :nthat:

Though i've had them a few days and worm them now. :lol:
No one else must've been watching that shoe lol how tf you pull that off?

There were other watchers, but not many. I didn't even bid until the last minute was ticking down. That's how I usually handle ebay bids now; no reason to bid when I can just watch the item, and my phone will update me on when it's nearly over. Problem with that is you can never know what the other guy's max bid is, and you're not left with much time to put in multiple bids. But thankfully his wasn't too high (I think the shoes were at 100-110 when I put my bid in) I put mine in and it went through, telling me i'd won about thirty seconds later. I was surprised honestly, as I expected the other watchers to start bidding like crazy at that point, because i've seen it happen so many times.

I like these shoes, but i'd never pay over retail for them (And I was adamant about not doing that, because I specifically passed them by when they released) so I didn't even put in that high of a bid, because these can still be found all over the place. LOL at the time I was in fact watching about three or four other bids for the X's. These are probably the best steal i've ever gotten.

Last edited:

@@TimShepard

DS.
nthat.gif

Though i've had them a few days and worm them now.
laugh.gif
No one else must've been watching that shoe lol how tf you pull that off?
There were other watchers, but not many. I didn't even bid until the last minute was ticking down. That's how I usually handle ebay bids now; no reason to bid when I can just watch the item, and my phone will update me on when it's nearly over. Problem with that is you can never know what the other guy's max bid is, and you're not left with much time to put in multiple bids. But thankfully his wasn't too high (I think the shoes were at 100-110 when I put my bid in) I put mine in and it went through, telling me i'd won about thirty seconds later. I was surprised honestly, as I expected the other watchers to start bidding like crazy at that point, because i've seen it happen so many times.

I like these shoes, but i'd never pay over retail for them (And I was adamant about not doing that, because I specifically passed them by when they released) so I didn't even put in that high of a bid, because these can still be found all over the place. LOL at the time I was in fact watching about three or four other bids for the X's. These are probably the best steal i've ever gotten.
Yea, me too. Idiots who keep bidding only make it harder for themselves and waste more money. I seen dudes drive a $200 pair of Metallic 5's over $300. You could've used that for some bills or just bought some damn Gammas for all of that money. I was tight.

But I bid a minute left, I learned the hard way about automatic bids from doing it to late.

Yea, now I just need to find a cheap, good pair of Chicagos. lol.

Yea, me too. Idiots who keep bidding only make it harder for themselves and waste more money. I seen dudes drive a $200 pair of Metallic 5's over $300. You could've used that for some bills or just bought some damn Gammas for all of that money. I was tight.

But I bid a minute left, I learned the hard way about automatic bids from doing it to late.

Keep looking man. I copped my pair from ebay worn 5x, super clean for $155 shipped. Check the classifieds here too

Keep looking man. I copped my pair from ebay worn 5x, super clean for $155 shipped. Check the classifieds here too
Check em all the time. Size 12 is everything I want/need lol

Last edited:

Wasn't feeling them that much anymore when they finally dropped, and picking up a pair with my brother, and seeing the horrible paint job on the bottom helped me pass. But i've still always wanted a pair. Thankfully this one seems to have been painted by someone who actually enjoys the job. No problems.
smokin.gif
copped for under retail? Winning!

Quality on these aren't bad but can have a brutal squeak. Same materials as the Steel's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom