Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Quick request, please. Not a fan of these, but my friend wants them. Anyway, I did a search for the SKU through the forum (I probably overlooked something..), but it didn't yield what I needed. If possible, could someone send a pic of the SKU/Label from a Foot Locker/sister company.so I can do a store locate for him, please. If you quote this, I'll receive an email or if you PM it,that works, too.  Thanks in advance.

Quick request, please. Not a fan of these, but my friend wants them. Anyway, I did a search for the SKU through the forum (I probably overlooked something..), but it didn't yield what I needed. If possible, could someone send a pic of the SKU/Label from a Foot Locker/sister company.so I can do a store locate for him, please. If you quote this, I'll receive an email or if you PM it,that works, too.  Thanks in advance.

Check eBay in the mean time. Sellers post pics of boxes on there in many cases.

FTL: 41-13523-6-04

Good luck!

Thanks. I have an eBay filter at work (government computer).  I try not to stray too far off the beaten path with that computer since big brother is always watching. In fact, after we finally updated Internet Explorer I've been able to reply on here. For a while I was only able to view post. I guess I could have used my phone though... Anyway, thanks to those who helped.

Thanks. I have an eBay filter at work (government computer).  I try not to stray too far off the beaten path with that computer since big brother is always watching. In fact, after we finally updated Internet Explorer I've been able to reply on here. For a while I was only able to view post. I guess I could have used my phone though... Anyway, thanks to those who helped.

Gotcha. Figured it was worth a try while you waited for a response :D good luck

Last edited:
No shipping or tax though right?
I live in CA (I think they're based out of Northern California) so there's tax for me. I hardly buy from them because of the mark up. Last shoe I got was the Gamma 12 when they restocked a few weeks ago. It was about $210 with their mark up and my 10% CA tax. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure they're based in NorCal, I ordered the Infrared IIIs from them and total was $194 with some cents. Came in two days I believe. I stay in SoCal

I just got my second pair of Barons from them as well as a pair of Broken Bats. I don't mind a $10 charge because they ship with OnTrac and it is overnight shipping. I also always a save a few bucks on their reward program. Anything over $10 is a problem.

Last edited:
Damn I don't know then. The last time I ordered from them tax and ship was excluded and I'm located in NY so I was greatly appreciative of it.

Back
Top Bottom