Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I'm being patient but I really can't wait to snatch these up. That summer time dooky[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

Well to each his own, but those 7s are 10x better than both the Venom 10s and Bobcats IMO.
translucent soles on the venoms and bobcat X's make it an instant hit with me..hope JB will continue with them in the future with different shades 

Can't wait for these to drop. Since my Hornets are coming back I'm copping every single shoe with ties to my team. Just copped the LJ Converse Aero Jams the other day.

2/22 can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
Me too, cannot wait, im a suckka for that unc type blue. My OG's are holding up fine but i think il finally lay them too rest n trophy them once these drop again. Such a nice cw, just need the sacs too drop again thats the only other one im wanting still

After striking out on the Steels and skipping on most of the Xs lately... these are a must.

these drop a day before my born day.... Been waiting on these since i started collecting shoes... ('06)

Agree with you guys. This will be added to the rotation once I get my hands on them..

I cut the straps on my Chi and Shadow pair so much more comfotable.

Along with all of the 2005 retro Xs, I wouldn't cut the straps on the Steel X because the straps are grey.
i bet it does work but most of my shoes that i love dearly are also investments to me and later down the road i might want to/ have to sell some or all of them so unless they become beaters i wouldnt be able to do it but these powder blues do look mad clean

what is the hype looking like for these? Powder Blue 3s were really easy for me (GS size) , kinda hoping these will be the same??

Haven't copped a pair of Xs since the blackouts so I'm way out the loop :lol: :lol:

what is the hype looking like for these? Powder Blue 3s were really easy for me (GS size) , kinda hoping these will be the same??

Haven't copped a pair of Xs since the blackouts so I'm way out the loop
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These happen to be an OG colorway, so hype might build within a couple of weeks. Hopefully not though.

Back
Top Bottom