Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

got my pair in

quality is just like the steels

the blue is powder blue and not gamma

very very impressed...going to double up 

Last edited:
If anyone in the SF Bay Area hasn't gotten a ticket or entered a raffle yet, the FTL in Redwood City just started taking signups around 11am.

i rather it be tlo

my internet sucks so bad i couldnt even cop the gamma xi and they made billions of those lol

had 3 windows open and everything lol

Saw these in person today. Definitely not a gamma blue. Hopefully I'll be able to cop, these seem to have plenty of numbers produced so I'm not that worried.

got my pair in

quality is just like the steels

the blue is powder blue and not gamma

very very impressed...going to double up 
Thanks for clearing that up.They didn't look gamma blue to me in pics. Nice avatar too lol.

Cannot wait! That unc'ish blue is always a cop for me. Maybe after one last wear saturday il do something with my OG's, if they dont fall apart. Good luck everyone, should be easily obtainable if you put in work. More then steels production wise it seems. Altho prob more interest too

Wish I wasn't saving for a new whip, otherwise I'd be all over these...probably get em as a personal bday gift in a few months.

Great shoe lots of quantity floating around great colorway "decent quality" I must say Jordan brand for once in my life I can't complain

Gonna hit up my local mall today and see whats up with them raffles, Xs are my favorite, might double up...just maybe

1 store in my area is doing a raffle. entered it for the heck of it. still deciding if i want to double up. only other J ive doubled up on is concord. I dont think folks understand how classic these are. 

Back
Top Bottom