Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Locked down my pair earlier today.

This HAS  to be a crazy GR, the Champs in Brandon, FL handed out a stack of tickets this passed sunday then got even more in today and have another stack of tickets they're giving out.

If you're in the Tampa Bay area and want to secure a pair head over there. They had multiples of every size at 6pm today. 

This is a store that usually doesn't get large amounts of anything either.

Does anyone know how 10s fit these days? I've never got a pair of 10s before and I really wanna get the right size. I'm a 9 in the Grape 5's and Infrared 6's that just came out, but in all of the 11's I have I'm a true 9.5 and I'm also a 9.5 in the 14's. If someone could help me out that'd be awesome. Thanks.

Does anyone know how 10s fit these days? I've never got a pair of 10s before and I really wanna get the right size. I'm a 9 in the Grape 5's and Infrared 6's that just came out, but in all of the 11's I have I'm a true 9.5 and I'm also a 9.5 in the 14's. If someone could help me out that'd be awesome. Thanks.
They are pretty tight. I wear a 8.5, but I wear an 8 in jordan 5's. an 8 in the 10s would be way too small for me.

I always go a half size up on 10's

I'm predicting these being around same numbers as the white 6s. 250k.

Should be a super easy cop for all who wants it.

I'll be going to my local HOH for the ticket raffle, just a few more days and it's here! I wonder if they still have 6s in stock..

Got that call today, , 1st purchase for 2014.. Now on to them Baron 9s,, theyll be the cleanest Retro + since the Toro 4s ,,Imo..

Locked up my pair from local HOH, they did reserve a pair, I can sleep Saturday. Woot woot.

Although they lost that game to Arkansas, my Tar Heels from that '95 team are THE reason I'm copping these.
I still remember when they first broke them out during the ACC tournament.
It's been almost 20 years that I've wanted these shoes.

We got Duke tonight. We gon crush em.

It'd be toss-up between these and the flighposites. I'd be cool with whichever i grab first online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom