Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

16's and 17's 
smokin.gif

View media item 815195

Out of these Jordans, (nothing past 14 counts) I would argue the 10s are the worst and the 9s second. I am not talking about other releases or colorways other than OG or native colors like Carolina Blue. 

Youre entitled to your opinion, but imo, lets say just based off design of shoe(no color).. Id say the ugliest Js are in this order-> 2s,5s,1s.

My favorites would go like this, 3s,8s,13s,6s,9s,12s,7s,4s,11s,14s,
10s..

Last edited:

These are going to be everywhere man. There's really nothing to get excited about. Should be an easy cop for everyone involved.

Powder Blue X's the ugliest Jordan ever? 

mean.gif

No. They're not even in the running. Get out of here with that foolishness.
dont forget about the dornbecher 4's

They are ugly, why do you think there is no demand? You will be able to get these no problem. 
lol theres no demand because there isnt much hype built around these. and because they are gonna be a general release. large quantity, no hype is why not much people are coppin not because of how it looks. its all about personal preference.

15s worst followed by the 9s to me. 9s look like boots. Only color I like are the charcoals because they are a boot color.

I've been trying to catch up in the Infrared23 thread for days...I've finally caught up, so now I can look at other threads.

It's probably been stated already, but just in case it hasn't, these will be plentiful. Allocations along the line of the white/infrared 6's, but more stores will have these. My connect had like 70+ pairs. No one should have any trouble copping and I imagine that these should be available in certain stores later in the afternoon.

I'm still on that "Carolina blue kicks, hottest ninja on the block..."

The 15s and 10s slander in here. :smh:

I don't really like the 10's, but it's not because of the look, it's because of the feel. I hate the bands that are under the laces.

But the 15 slander hurts my heart. Dudes is buggin...I make em look good, yall don't be rockin em right.

The 15s and 10s slander in here. :smh:

Well I have nothing to say on the 15s, but the Xs are easily one of my top five favorite Jordan lines. The fit and comfort level is unreal, excellent on the court. And a nice clean appearance.

I'm still rolling at that line about the Powder Blues being one of the ugliest Jordan's ever lol

the whole Jordan 15 line was the worst JORDAN EVER !!!!!!!!!!
View media item 696850

Nope...18's. Can anyone really give me a legitimate argument that there is a numbered Jordan that is uglier than the 18?

19s and there ugly shroud

21, ole ugly looking racing boots

24, performance stiletto

25, IT HAS A DAMN HOLE ON THE SIDE

26, did they even try

27, no they didn't

28, we made a decent looking shoe, but decided to cover the either thing because "reasons".

the 2s, 10s, 8s, 14s, 15s, and 18s. And in the middle below the classics and great looking Js, but above the crap

Last edited:
Yea that may be it. Lol. I'm really anxious. I just wanna have them in my hand already. This is a huge release to me personally.

Back
Top Bottom