Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Entered for a raffle at my local HOH and Shoe Palace, hopefully I get mine for sure. Might send my brother to enter for me too haha. If not i'll be at the mall at 10 when they open

Sorry for asking this but do you think these will crease easily? Do past tumbled leather Jordan 10s crease easily? I know shoes are meant to be creased but I just need to know what to expect.never had a pair of Jordan 10s either

Sorry for asking this but do you think these will crease easily? Do past tumbled leather Jordan 10s crease easily? I know shoes are meant to be creased but I just need to know what to expect.never had a pair of Jordan 10s either
Jordan 10's do crease pretty easily. That's what a lot of ppl hate about them.

No RSVP for this shoe? MOA hasn't tweeted it if it's today yet. Whoever said the 18s are the ugliest you are sick. IMO 18s are better than most 3s and 4s. Yep I said it. 18s are tied with a bunch of jordans to me as a solid, solid model.

Locked down my pair earlier today.

This HAS  to be a crazy GR, the Champs in Brandon, FL handed out a stack of tickets this passed sunday then got even more in today and have another stack of tickets they're giving out.

If you're in the Tampa Bay area and want to secure a pair head over there. They had multiples of every size at 6pm today. 

This is a store that usually doesn't get large amounts of anything either.
I hate that Champs, i almost beat down that dude named Frank who works there they tried to steal some kicks they ordered for me.. I dislike like that mall and store with a passion. Give me University Mall champs any day, some shook ones say its hood but at least they dont play silly games

1653823_642392905797307_2066227422_n.jpg

I used to always say no question is a dumb question until I joined nt and saw some questions lol. Minus yours though. They will crease easy because they are 10s basically. Around the ankles and toe box. The usual

I hate that Champs, i almost beat down that dude named Frank who works there they tried to steal some kicks they ordered for me.. I dislike like that mall and store with a passion. Give me University Mall champs any day, some shook ones say its hood but at least they dont play silly games
If you wanna cop shoes in Tampa, University Mall's all you need. Amount of shoes they get is more than enough for any release.

If you wanna cop shoes in Tampa, University Mall's all you need. Amount of shoes they get is more than enough for any release.
OK, but I've been going to University Mall since 1982, and to navigate what's left of it I definitely recommend bringing some mace and a Taser, for starters.

OK, but I've been going to University Mall since 1982, and to navigate what's left of it I definitely recommend bringing some mace and a Taser, for starters.
mean.gif

I don't know what to tell you man. I'm 22 and whenever i've been at that mall i've never had an issue. I'll admit it's not in the best area, but again nobody's ever bothered me or any of my friends. Maybe it depends on how you carry yourself or maybe I just go at the right times. IDK. I was there for the Gamma Xl signup and release and there was no problem.

You need to get a Backbone and a Life, because its not that serious... I guess the site of ppl with melanin in their skin frightens you

mean.gif

I don't know what to tell you man. I'm 22 and whenever i've been at that mall i've never had an issue. I'll admit it's not in the best area, but again nobody's ever bothered me or any of my friends. Maybe it depends on how you carry yourself or maybe I just go at the right times. IDK. I was there for the Gamma Xl signup and release and there was no problem.
Thank you lil homie, i go there all the time dudes are mad cool and i never see any of the foolishness the shook ones speak of.. oh yeah and im 38 so you do the math

Thank you lil homie, i go there all the time dudes are mad cool and i never see any of the foolishness the shook ones speak of.. oh yeah and im 38 so you do the math
Exactly. Stand in line during a release or to get a ticket and you'll meet some of the coolest people in the game. For extremely limited releases it can get crazy (My brother says they were really wild for the Bel Air V's) but that's the same no matter where you are. If you're into shoes, you should always check out University.

im kinda scared to get in line to cop these. i work out and know how to fight but im still a little anxious. been a while since i copped retros in retail

Back
Top Bottom