Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I hate that Champs, i almost beat down that dude named Frank who works there they tried to steal some kicks they ordered for me.. I dislike like that mall and store with a passion. Give me University Mall champs any day, some shook ones say its hood but at least they dont play silly games
University is def the spot as far quantity goes. They always get like 5x's as much as the surrounding areas. My only issue with them is that security doesn't communicate. Some weekend its a raffle and some it's not. So it makes security sometimes kick you off mall
Property at midnight and sometimes they don't. If they do then it's a foot race to the line from about two football fields away. Just ridiculous. At least here in brandon I have a chance to lock my pair down then use University as a back up.

University is def the spot as far quantity goes. They always get like 5x's as much as the surrounding areas. My only issue with them is that security doesn't communicate. Some weekend its a raffle and some it's not. So it makes security sometimes kick you off mall
Property at midnight and sometimes they don't. If they do then it's a foot race to the line from about two football fields away. Just ridiculous. At least here in brandon I have a chance to lock my pair down then use University as a back up.
I feel you, but im not about that camping and lining up life.. I start work at 4am and i have one saturday off each month, if its something that might sellout before i get off in the afternoon ill grab it off a EU site before i go to work. Sometime i lower myself and go to the mall in lakeland and hope the JJ in that mall have what im looking for

Thread picking up
smile.gif
Dont they always 48 hrs before RD ?

Man I don't wanna go off topic again....but opinions are like **********...everyone has one. But some of y'alls are just ridiculous. 10's, 13's, 14's are the ugliest J"s? REALLY? 13's are freaking gorgeous. 10's are just so simple. It just works. The 14 just looks luxurious to me too.

1-14...the 8 is the black sheep. The 15 if we're talking about the whole line.

I'd also add that the 10's are the precursor to the 11 in more ways than just being the model before it. The midsole curves were incorporated into the XI, and played a big role in the design evolution that came next. Design is a subjective thing, so I can see certain models not appealing to certain people. My gf thinks elephant print is horrible and wishes I didn't wear 3's so much. That's her problem, cause I love those! But 10's were the first Jordan I bought with my mowing money and played with for an entire basketball season in '94, and they'll always be special to me. As will XI-XIV as I had some memorable games in those as well.

Looking at the release locator for footlocker, champs, and footaction, these will be everywhere.
Add to that no RSVP for Niketowns, and that equals not having to wake up early to cop online or in store.

Man I don't wanna go off topic again....but opinions are like **********...everyone has one. But some of y'alls are just ridiculous. 10's, 13's, 14's are the ugliest J"s? REALLY? 13's are freaking gorgeous. 10's are just so simple. It just works. The 14 just looks luxurious to me too.

1-14...the 8 is the black sheep. The 15 if we're talking about the whole line.
wrong. the 8 is a great model in the line.

Why are we even arguing about this? There's no point. Especially to even start it up again. Everyone has their own opinion. Ppl hate 5s which I don't see how, however, I'm not a fan of 8s at all. Yet ppl have 8s as their personal favorite. Let's stay on topic which are these 10s that are TO ME... Fire

Why are we even arguing about this? There's no point. Especially to even start it up again. Everyone has their own opinion. Ppl hate 5s which I don't see how, however, I'm not a fan of 8s at all. Yet ppl have 8s as their personal favorite. Let's stay on topic which are these 10s that are TO ME... Fire
10s got to be my favorite, 7s after..

View media item 816535
Just copped from the mall. They were sold out of most of the shirts for the Xs. Snooze[emoji]128564[/emoji]& you know the rest for all you suckas[emoji]127853[/emoji] with your fingers[emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]in yo [emoji]128586[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hmmm still trying to make a decision on whether I should cop these or the Carbon Flightposites smh. Decisions. Didnt actually expect to like these especially since I sold my Chicago 10s last year

Hmmm still trying to make a decision on whether I should cop these or the Carbon Flightposites smh. Decisions. Didnt actually expect to like these especially since I sold my Chicago 10s last year
I saw the Carbons the other day at a local spot. They look decent[emoji]128076[/emoji]

I saw the Carbons the other day at a local spot. They look decent[emoji]128076[/emoji]

Yea I seen alot of pics of em but I gotta see em in person first tho. I'm leaning towards getting them n then getting these down the line since Jordans are usually easier to find afterwards. Whatever I end up with or even dont end up with, I'll be fine tho lol

man I'm tryna figure out how ya'll cop **** early (at retail).... only spot around me I know that sell early is DK's and they always jack up the price.
Not having local mom & pops FTL :smh:

man I'm tryna figure out how ya'll cop **** early (at retail).... only spot around me I know that sell early is DK's and they always jack up the price.
Not having local mom & pops FTL :smh:

Sometimes if u know people at like a FTL or hoh or wherever u go they will let u take the shoes home but u give them cash and they just scan the Barcode of the shoe box when the day comes and put the money in the register.

Sometimes if u know people at like a FTL or hoh or wherever u go they will let u take the shoes home but u give them cash and they just scan the Barcode of the shoe box when the day comes and put the money in the register.

Woah thats cool. Did not know they could do that

Eblens called me back, got my 11.5 ready for pickup Saturday morning. Now waiting on another Eblens to call me back on my 2nd pair. If they don't call by tomorrow evening, then I will have to head to my nearest mall at 7:30AM Saturday morning and wait for the doors to open at 8AM.

Back
Top Bottom