Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Woww.

Grey/Orange/Blue has me intrigued. Keep the black/volt and the grey/black......those Powder Blue 3s though......MUST HAVE for an UNC ALUM like myself

Pair on the far left beside the "Shadows"???
Can't see the sockliner but it's prob Steels

Last edited:
Via Nice Kicks - I'm sure its their interpretation but I couldn't agree more. http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/01/19/history-air-jordan-10-city-series/6/

"Hornets ties and Carolina roots made the ?Charlotte? 10s an unofficial member of the City Series by association. These are often mentioned to be a part of the “City Series”, but the “Powder Blue” 10 simply pays homage to Chapel Hill and were a follow-up to the “Powder Blue” IXs. These were released nationwide and sported locally by Chapel Hill hooper Jerry Stackhouse."

That is correct. I was in high school when these released I believe back in 94/95. Kids in my school had them so it was def a gr.

Pair on the far left beside the "Shadows"???
Can't see the sockliner but it's prob Steels
That's not the shadows, it is a retro+ CW.  Colors are Cool Grey/black-infrared.  You're right about the other shoe though, it's the steel's.

blue looks darker to me than the OGS..and i like the darker shade more. come at me bro

Seeing all these X's make me want Shadows to retro so bad without the unnecessary "23" on the side. Those powder X's look so sexy!

Instead of retros jb should bring back the city series on different pairs other than 10s

Sactown sneakerheads where u at

I was all in, then I remember $170. It's not even about the money either. Jordans used to sit at $120. At what point do Jordans start sitting again, because they keep raising the prices. Now they don't even go on sale, they just throw them in an outlet for $130 or $140. That's still above what the OG cost.

I would push my kid in to Vans and Chucks.

^I'm assuming you don't have kids. As parents there's nothing we wouldn't do to see them happy. Even if that means paying for overpriced sneakers that won't hold up through out a school year.

Last edited:
I was all in, then I remember $170. It's not even about the money either. Jordans used to sit at $120. At what point do Jordans start sitting again, because they keep raising the prices. Now they don't even go on sale, they just throw them in an outlet for $130 or $140. That's still above what the OG cost.

I would push my kid in to Vans and Chucks.
Hate to admit it, but I'll be coughing up the $170 for these...likely multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom