Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Its crazy how FNL can not process an order on a JB saturday, but when i order from an EU site, the order usually gets process or if they sellout i get an email saying they are soldout and i will be issued a refund.. I really dont understand why FNL have to play games with ppl money, thats not good business 
Mine will probably be cancelled since i didn't get a email confirmation and there's no history on my order status, yet the payment is pending on my bank acct. Would be a nice cop, but i won't be upset with keeping a extra $190 in my wallet. Oh, and I didn't use paypal, straight CC first time customer.

Last edited:
Waiting at FTL now, employee said exactly at 6,and there are a bunch of people......

Last edited:
grats to all that copped, seemed like an easy release.. if you didn't cop, these will probably be in the next few restocks.

Retailers are generally only required to charge tax in states that they have an interest in. Eastbay is located in Wisconsin and doesn't have physical stores, so only those in WI should be charged tax.

That is incorrect. Most states are charged tax now from eastbay. This started a few years back and pissed off alot of people. In the good old days i loved to buy from eastbay taking advantage of no tax n free shipping.

Now they charge californians tax and cali tax is no joke.

i can't believe these are sold out, especially on FNL.  seems like they produced 1 million pairs

not hard to believe, its a nice shoe. we arent talking about a crap shoe.

i dont approve of these for casual wear IMO but on the court with some insoles. not bad man.

10's are awesome in my book. they will probably sit for a little in some stores but online, they always sell out

I feel yeah
#Teamcantresist
Yeah nike got me this morning. I cant resist waking up on Saturdays and at least trying. I didn't go all out like I normally do with 3 computers plugged directly into my modem, but i copped a couple pairs in bed with my laptop. Told myself I wasn't getting these. Wonder if I can trade my extra pair for the cool greys or bobcats

i dont approve of these for casual wear IMO but on the court with some insoles. not bad man.

10's are awesome in my book. they will probably sit for a little in some stores but online, they always sell out
What insoles are good to get extra cushioning?

http://www.drscholls.com/Products/ActiveSeriesInsoles ??? :nerd:

Last edited:

What insoles are good to get extra cushioning?

http://www.drscholls.com/Products/ActiveSeriesInsoles ??? :nerd:

not sure, havent broke them out but i will def do some research when i pln to rock 10s on the court. wont be awhile but if you want them to feel good, def gonna need some insoles even tho people play with the regular insoles no problem

Shot that I took of my pair...
Still waiting on that Lace Swap ---- maybe some white laces or Powder blue boys.... even some Blue Zebra print might be cool.....

I'll have to buy a pair n do it myself i guess... gazzzzzus

Back
Top Bottom