Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

air-jordan-10-retro-white-dark-powder-blue-black.jpg

View media item 773910

I'm gonna pass on these at the moment but these pics are making the shoes look beautiful I must say. Hopefully I catch these on a restock

Whats your guys opinion on sizing for the 10's?  For example i'm a 12 in 3's, 11's, foams and brons, but in my 7's, 12's and 13's i sized down to 11.5 as i feel they run a bit long.  I tried to find an 11.5 or 12 in the infrared 10's around me to try on but everybody was sold out.  

Whats your guys opinion on sizing for the 10's?  For example i'm a 12 in 3's, 11's, foams and brons, but in my 7's, 12's and 13's i sized down to 11.5 as i feel they run a bit long.  I tried to find an 11.5 or 12 in the infrared 10's around me to try on but everybody was sold out.  

Finishline still got a couple sizes online bro. And Xs are true to size for me.

Last edited:

My Chicago 10s fit TTS. I'm also a 12. 5s I go .5 down. Omg my feet swim in my orion 7s and they are 12. TTS should be good for these

For me on X's I wear a half size up (My tts is a size 11) I also go half a size up on 11's and 8's. 7's are a little big for me if I go tts.

I can't wait for these to come out, these will be my first JB purchase for this year.

Clean crisp og colorway, I always thought "unc" styled J's were somewhat slept on. Will cop 4sure!

Let's see. How did Steels do on release date? Judging on that, it will determine how well these will do.

I remember all the major retail sites being SOLDOUT at 8AM when the steels dropped. I had one a raffle and lost the other raffle for my second pair. I'm gonna assume right now online sites will be gone at 8AM and in-store will be moderate 4 out of 10 on difficulty.

Nah pimp. These have released before so I'm not really that impressed. Been there done that.
You're not impressed with the first retro of this shoe 'cause you've "been there done that." So you're a middle-aged man who's excited about the ASG's? Does not compute...

You're not impressed with the first retro of this shoe 'cause you've "been there done that." So you're a middle-aged man who's excited about the ASG's? Does not compute...
So based on your "computing" because he's a middle aged man he's not supposed to like lebrons? You must not notice all these old heads rocking lebrons

So based on your "computing" because he's a middle aged man he's not supposed to like lebrons? You must not notice all these old heads rocking lebrons
Liking Lebrons and rocking some GITD ish is two different things. I know, I know, to each his own...

Back
Top Bottom