Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

i love finish lines site but my rule lately is if it gets to my cart on NDC i'm checking out and thats that. I love FNL's rewards but I cant stand having to sit on a loading screen waiting to buy shoes... especially when they are GR's...

laugh.gif
. i would cop for less than $100 though.
werd. however with my addiction I'd cop those KD lifestyles for a $100!

i kid I kid

Last edited by a moderator:
i love finish lines site but my rule lately is if it gets to my cart on NDC i'm checking out and thats that. I love FNL's rewards but I cant stand having to sit on a loading screen waiting to buy shoes... especially when they are GR's...

Actually wasn't bad today.... Got the Splash page for like 2 minutes and was able to get back in.

Well I'm going to simply go off of this. Hopefully these pessimistic guys on here about FNL don't give me any bad juju 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
If you haven't copped at least one to wear and one to keep DS by now,  than you don't deserve these shoes.

You might as well get that whole reward game out ya head man cause it ain't worth it anymore. The way it's setup now with that expensive shipping, you don't save a thing. You are spending more by being loyal to finishline now which is stupid
mean.gif
. It's just a façade to lure people in making you think you save.

Anybody else stuck on FNL's 30 second wait time of doom? Literally was one click away from copping and they give me this BS
devil.gif

Was on the fence about these and made a half-hearted attempt to get them on NDC. Stuck in a waiting room for about 12 mins and got the out of stock notice (sz 10). Oh well, not meant to be.

You might as well get that whole reward game out ya head man cause it ain't worth it anymore. The way it's setup now with that expensive shipping, you don't save a thing. You are spending more by being loyal to finishline now which is stupid :smh: . It's just a façade to lure people in making you think you save.

Yep, I'm just gonna use my WC rewards in stores.

Back
Top Bottom