Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I also think People will get Buyers remorse when they get these in hand and see how the Pantent Leather is Sparkle like the AM90 Croc's

We getting Jordan's with triple chrome flake in the paint guys!!

roll.gif

Man people gone be hurt when they find out FNL only did a one day raffle. Also parents who aren't hip to social media gone be hurt when the go to enter a raffle for their kids and find out the shoe already released. The raffle box was not full at all when I went on lunch. 
can I still get one now?

I also think People will get Buyers remorse when they get these in hand and see how the Pantent Leather is Sparkle like the AM90 Croc's

:rofl:

+1. Have seen in person and was telling some locals about it; totally turned off. Many people don't realize that patent is sparkled

I can understand the regular consumer not knowing that, but not sure how the people that been buying shoes don't know 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
In and out the mall in 20mis. Most folks still in school or at work. It's always funny to me how different these shoe store employees act this time of year. Like they raffling off gold bars or somthin...jus tell me when you callin and I'm out. Don't need a page worth of rules and regulations
Listen I work at FTL and the ONLY reason we do this is bc ppl wanna act different when shoes come out so we let them know actually this rules so there isn't any problems when the shoes release
Yea I get it. Y'all deal wit idiots. Was jus annoyed and homie had an attitude while sayin it...

+1. Have seen in person and was telling some locals about it; totally turned off. Many people don't realize that patent is sparkled

its all in the angles some pics it looks like its not there & others its clear as day

View media item 1818328
72-10 on the lace tips & behind the tounge is a nice touch

View media item 1818329View media item 1818330

Last edited:
Something is up :nerd:  

Agreed.

I actually came back in this thread to disagree with @AirRaab on the XI/XX9 pack, since so many people whose word I trust already said it's not happening (PO, Don Drew, Dino), but with all these date moving up a week, there's certainly reason to scratch one's head.

It's just...Nike has always loved the hype. They act like they don't, but their actions show otherwise. Why note use that hype (as they have done historically) to promote another overpriced pack? Especially with December being so flooded with releases. There's been silence from the Yeezy camp, too...

What's going on here!?!?

Agreed.

I actually came back in this thread to disagree with @AirRaab on the XI/XX9 pack, since so many people whose word I trust already said it's not happening (PO, Don Drew, Dino), but with all these date moving up a week, there's certainly reason to scratch one's head.

It's just...Nike has always loved the hype. They act like they don't, but their actions show otherwise. Why note use that hype (as they have done historically) to promote another overpriced pack? Especially with December being so flooded with releases. There's been silence from the Yeezy camp, too...

What's going on here!?!?
Dino keeps telling people

We'll have wait n see

I don't think even he knows at this point

Time Will Tell

Back
Top Bottom