Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

i dont get why people refuse to read threads

You can't expect people to keep up in a seemingly 100 page per day Holiday 11 thread. It's just too much information to sort through. I can't condemn people who come in here with questions that may have been answered 10-20 pages ago. This thread is too lit especially with the new release date curveball.

Chrome VIIIs moved up to the 19th now.
Something is up 
nerd.gif

Yea, I agree.  Nike is up to something.

You can't expect people to keep up in a seemingly 100 page per day Holiday 11 thread. It's just too much information to sort through. I can't condemn people who come in here with questions that may have been answered 10-20 pages ago. This thread is too lit especially with the new release date curveball.
i feel like the questions coming in can be answered within the last 3-5 pages ya know?

I'm about this close to saying f it and not put in ANY raffles and dare I say I'll still be getting a pair on Saturday whether it be unclaimed pairs, NDC/SNKRS raffle or online retailer. I've done this 2 weeks in row already and I'm fatigue on running around the city putting in raffles. Last I checked JB/Nike ain't providing me any gas money. Over it. Putting on the Nas ski mask come Saturday morning. F it.

Last edited:
Report him.
Quit griping :smh: :rolleyes :lol:. Take care of your favorite store employees and the favors return themselves. I could be an a-hole most releases and skip the line go in early cop my 2 pairs (lol the managers deal if I buy two pairs I get to be in and out no waiting until the store opens release morning) and flex the way out

I thought about maybe doing raffles and then said for what lol.These aint worth getting up and driving to pick up for me.

Should def be able to grab multiple online unless you want that same day.Im fine with getting on Tuesday or wednesday next week

Last edited:
I'm about this close to saying f it and not put in ANY raffles and dare I say I'll still be getting a pair on Saturday whether it be unclaimed pairs, NDC/SNKRS raffle or online retailer. I've done this 2 weeks in row already and I'm fatigue on running around the city putting in raffles. Last I checked JB/Nike ain't providing me any gas money. Over it. Put on the Nas ski mask on Saturday morning. F it.
That's my attitude on all releases except 11s. I hit 2 or 3 spots and call it a day. Wasted gas = paying resale depending on your vehicle!

any word from @PO2345 ??
he said long ago that they werent coming out this year awhile back.

if they were releasing, we`d see something by now. Product number, a hint, something.........But there`s nothing but a bunch of speculation and they changed their dates. if they`ve known all this time they were releasing, they wouldve changed the dates of other releases ahead of time OR someone would have known this change was going to take place.

I also think People will get Buyers remorse when they get these in hand and see how the Pantent Leather is Sparkle like the AM90 Croc's

We getting Jordan's with triple chrome flake in the paint guys!!

roll.gif
I am with you on that.  The mor epics I see the more I am out.  If I ever change my mind there will be several restocks and available for retail for like ever. 

Quit griping
mean.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. Take care of your favorite store employees and the favors return themselves. I could be an a-hole most releases and skip the line go in early cop my 2 pairs (lol the managers deal if I buy two pairs I get to be in and out no waiting until the store opens release morning) and flex the way out
Not griping. Sounded like the store employee was implying that he was taking bribes. In that case the only favor would be for himself.

Why does the shoe look different on the Nike website. Some images show it with a sloped toe and others are round. What gives?

Why does the shoe look different on the Nike website. Some images show it with a sloped toe and others are round. What gives?

Yeah, Ive noticed that too. I hate that bumpy toe box, and if that's how they come it will be an easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom