Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

"If you really want to get a pair go to Boca Raton Champs, they have a hundred pairs" - from the guy who works at champs boynton.. Talked to him when i signed up for the raffle..

Champs Boca usually does fcfs on wednesday mornings before 8

The little kids always come out in December for the XI topics
nthat.gif

every damn december, every damn time. all this nonsense about how many pairs were made as if it matters. they will be gobbled up.

paying over retail or sticker is just a decision people have to make. i would not call them hypebeasts, but i wouldnt rush to buy them just yet.

it‘s just really common sense if you take a rational approach to this. if worst comes to worst, you‘re just gonna have to fork over the money.

praying and guessing how many pairs won‘t help you. getting raffles will.

Yea Nike DC is doing the same, which means I hope I hit there so I can go pick em up Saturday at my leisure

Hype is only immediate.

All the kids have no connection with the kicks after that. Then its sell sell sell.

No online drawing for these. What does that mean? Maybe abundance.

every damn december, every damn time. all this nonsense about how many pairs were made as if it matters. they will be gobbled up.

paying over retail or sticker is just a decision people have to make. i would not call them hypebeasts, but i wouldnt rush to buy them just yet.

it‘s just really common sense if you take a rational approach to this. if worst comes to worst, you‘re just gonna have to fork over the money.

praying and guessing how many pairs won‘t help you. getting raffles will.
If you take a rational approach you would fork over money for a shoe?

That logic, im dead. 
roll.gif

These were such crap :lol:

They looked cool, but the quality was horrible.

We even had a Motorola house phone with this shape, because it looked cool.

i know what house phones your talking about they where crap

i dont know bro but the early 2000's startac was the best cell phone i ever had better then the crap out today
of course you can do alot more today on a phone

i have had cell phone's for the past 21 years and the startac has been the best
used it from 2000 till 2004

View media item 1819425but back to the shoes this is the crap i try and avoid

Last edited:
Don't think I'm copping smh

Kinda want these but too much stuff going on with new car and holidays

Already locked down my first pair. FNL just called.

and to the people saying these will sit on shelves... That may be true where your from, but here in Houston, these are gone instantly.

If you take a rational approach you would fork over money for a shoe?
That logic, im dead. :rofl:

you know exactly what i mean. if trying to buy them at retail doesnt yield you the results, the worst case scenario would be for you to pay over msrp.

im sure hope you understand.

the point im trynna make is to make an effort, not just sit and guess and try calm your anxities.

Already locked down my first pair. FNL just called.

and to the people saying these will sit on shelves... That may be true where your from, but here in Houston, these are gone instantly.

:pimp:

Dude at FNL told me they were targeting weds at the one I went to. Shoe City told me the raffle is from tues thru thurs. :smh:

Probably not this time around, being that every Jordan 11 during every Christmas holiday is their biggest cash cow.

i figured. nike loves the hype after all. these just a marketing ploy. a story behind a colorway and peeps go crazy.

No online drawing for these. What does that mean? Maybe abundance.
Possibly, I mean TSG posted an article about how abundance the Columbia 11's were and you shouldn't pay above retail. I figured the drawing, and the addition of immediately buying to prevent cart selling was a strong move by nike, but after this change lets see how the bots do on Saturday.

These were such crap :lol:

They looked cool, but the quality was horrible.

We even had a Motorola house phone with this shape, because it looked cool.

i know what house phones your talking about they where crap

i dont know bro but the early 2000's startac was the best cell phone i ever had better then the crap out today
of course you can do alot more today on a phone

i have had cell phone's for the past 21 years and the startac has been the best
used it from 2000 till 2004

View media item 1819425but back to the shoes this is the crap i try and avoid

exactly...sheer ignorance to think ill wait in the cold to spend my money... take this extra $50-80 bucks & gimme now

Probably not this time around, being that every Jordan 11 during every Christmas holiday is their biggest cash cow.

i figured. nike loves the hype after all. these just a marketing ploy. a story behind a colorway and peeps go crazy.

Yea Nike doesn't even check orders like they do for other releases. Like the per house hold limit isn't enforced at all.

I forget. NTERS know more than actual campus employees.

This dude using kicksonfire as a source. Lol

NT always provides the lulz

Right, attack the source when you don't even have a source.

That tactic is lame and played out. No one falls for that is going anymore. You'd get more respect if you just admit you don't know what the F you're talking about........corny, lol

Back
Top Bottom