Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

This Pimpin' over here, You could never be one!

You were raised by Asst Pimps, If the Good Lord had Blessed you different.

Pimp Workout 101

exactly...sheer ignorance to think ill wait in the cold to spend my money... take this extra $50-80 bucks & gimme now

View media item 1819442
View media item 1819443
View media item 1819444
View media item 1819445
View media item 1819449
View media item 1819460

this is the crap i dont want to deal with...........if i got online in the morning hell i would offer someone in line $50 to $60 depending on the release to avoid the waiting

did that with alot of big release over the years

Last edited:
Forgot I'm volunteering at a children's Christmas party that morning. 2 hours after remembering that I get a call from the Finishline around the corner from the party :nthat:

I'm satisfied. Hope I can get my chick's size there too but she doesn't even want them too much anymore so it's not a big deal

Already locked down my first pair. FNL just called.

and to the people saying these will sit on shelves... That may be true where your from, but here in Houston, these are gone instantly.
Already? I thought calls would be made until Friday?

Ticket time differs from yesterday's tweet. One saying on a Thursday and the other on a Friday...:rolleyes

29bgas5.jpg

Last edited:
babyjs23 babyjs23 - I didn't see it say specifically 12/10. it says no later than 12/10 5pm and it doesn't specify if that is EST or not.

More power to the people who do line up though.

Last time I did that was for the NERD Dunk and Espo release lol.

babyjs23 babyjs23 - I didn't see it say specifically 12/10. it says no later than 12/10 5pm and it doesn't specify if that is EST or not.
Ticket says "Finishline will make one (1) attempt to contact you at the phone number you provided by 1:00 pm local time on the day before the launch," and the tweet says "on 12-10."

gotcha... I didn't see that. forgive these old eyes :lol:

Call me stupid, but how does one do said raffle?
Create a Shiekh account, then click on the icon to the far right on top. Click "raffle."
View media item 1819332
Then click on the "Enter Raffle" button
View media item 1819334
Then input the raffle code (for your nearest sheikh location) in the box, then select go. It will then allow you to select your size. Make sure that the code you entered is for the location you want. It will show you the location you're entering for just below the sizes.
View media item 1819336
Then hit "go" and you are entered. You can also enter more codes for other Shiekhs in your area. Just repeat the process.

Hope this helps[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Thanks bro, really appreciate it!

Yo, what's up NT, first post from a long time lurker since about '07! But from my experience all FNL's are following their own protocols. Mine in Indiana held the raffle yesterday and I got a call at noon today for a 9.5. Mall is FLOODED with pairs though. Here are some pics I took. View media item 1819479

Just an FYI if anyone has any confusion about the day and time FNL should start calling.

Update on the left, prior info on the right.

10z8fh2.jpg

Last edited:
28 chances gotta come up at least once if i miss on 28 times im good it just wasn't meant then on to 2016 releases...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom