Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Appreciate it fam 
nthat.gif
 good luck on the wc4's too
Thank and also you on securing these and the Cement 4s.
nthat.gif

says the dude comming back and saying "not to start back up with u..." and then ending it with a jab at him.GT F OH
if you came back 1 more time just to let him know you think hes wrong and looks petty, just say it outright. dont hide behind a paragraph and start it off like you didnt come back to start some ish.

youre a coward.

ban this guy already @bigj505

Shut up.

I won't go further.

Wow, my wife just got the call from our local Finishline on my size! Only put in 2 at the one spot. #Lucky

Last edited:
On an interesting note, some of the releases in the Alternate series are moving up to January.  @j23app  is tweeting about the release dates.  I wonder what other releases besides the Cement 4s we'll have post January?

Yoooo.... Y'all gotta chill.
People will start being banned whether it's by me or someone else.

I'm trying to give warning but once people start reporting then others will step in.

@GrizzlyAnimal

dont know yet. my niece works at footaction, so i don't be bothered with that raffle mess.

i'm trying to decide if i want to go to NYC, or get these. i just have to let her know by tomorrow.

Last edited:
Got 3 pairs of 11's and have been planning to pass on these since they were announced. Now I feel the turn coming...SMDH

Yoooo.... Y'all gotta chill.
People will start being banned whether it's by me or someone else.

I'm trying to give warning but once people start reporting then others will step in.
banned for what ?

what NT rules being violated  ?

PLEASE ADVISE

Back
Top Bottom