Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Yoooo.... Y'all gotta chill.

People will start being banned whether it's by me or someone else.

I'm trying to give warning but once people start reporting then others will step in.
banned for what ?
what NT rules being violated  ?
PLEASE ADVISE

Mainly the personal attacks and stuff. A lot of the comments are being deleted so you may not see it.
You aren't a person that I'm talking about tho.

Eight raffle tickets. Me and my girl went to Champs, Footlocker, FootAction, and Jimmy Jazz. Will try to get guaranteed ticket at City Gear tomorrow. Pulling out the stops.

Last edited:
I am saying its the holidays too ....WHERE IS THE LOVE ????
23rpiyu.gif

Man I'm gonna pass on these money tight plus I want both yeezys but I got to admit it's tuff. These are nice. If it wasn't for black 12s and 89 4s I'd cop but both of them > 72-10s. Anybody need help online (footsites) pm me.

Mainly the personal attacks and stuff. A lot of the comments are being deleted so you may not see it.
oh i know that you aren't talking about me.

i've seen way worse on here and seen you go harder than that at people

just confused on what was said / done for you to threaten banning

must have been in the delated ones 

im sure you need solid grounds to do that

thanks for the response Mr Admin 

I was gonna pass until I seen them in person! That leather is too dope man!! Plus I'm curious to see how this milky bottom will hold up after a few wears, my Legend Blues still look DS after about 5 wears.

oh i know that you aren't talking about me.
i've seen way worse on here and seen you go harder than that at people
just confused on what was said / done for you to threaten banning
must have been in the delated ones 
im sure you need solid grounds to do that
thanks for the response Mr Admin 

I'm trying to keep it from going too far off but when reporting starts happening, that's not my call. I tend to be more on the lenient side.
The one would would certainly be banned from the thread tho if things kept snowballing. Whenever you have someone that's arguing with everyone it doesn't end well.

Didn't even know they upped the release date... Gonna be in Denver CO for the weekend and have no way of putting in tickets... Looks like it's gonna be missed raffle cut off time or bust for me...

Last edited:
I'm trying to keep it from going too far off but when reporting starts happening, that's not my call. I tend to be more on the lenient side.
The one would would certainly be banned from the thread tho if things kept snowballing. Whenever you have someone that's arguing with everyone it doesn't end well.
I just read your signature for probably the first time. Do you have a problem keeping the shoe inserts lol?

reporting and banning for arguing and/or have different viewpoint

is this a new NT ??

think i'm in the wrong spot

i better read up on the rules here

Couldn't get any raffles today either jeez 
mean.gif
 probably wouldn't have cooked anyway, I've never won a raffle 
laugh.gif

I'm not a big line person, especially for a raffle. Rather line up for a fcfs. But sometimes you meet good people in line.

If you can't get these and you really want them then you dont deserve em. (not talking about using a service either)

reporting and banning for arguing and/or have different viewpoint
is this a new NT ??
think i'm in the wrong spot
i better read up on the rules here

dude just stop.
i already told you i deleted a lot of the stuff. if you aren't the problem then just leave it be.

Back
Top Bottom